Chapter 31

Shawn's POV

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE!" Matt says pushing me. "What?! I don't know what happened! I was drunk!" I explain.

"ITS STILL WRONG TO KISS A BITCH!" Mahogany screams at me.

It's the morning now and I'm so hung over. I head hurts so badly. I don't even remember anything I did last night.

"SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST BOY IN THE WORLD. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!" Matt screams.

Just then, Gracie walks in with her hair all tangled in her pajamas. "Good morning! How'd everyone sleep?" she says stretching.

"Get out." Cam says. "What?" she asks confused. "Get. Out." Cam repeats. "Woah- Cam just-"

"She's not allowed in my house anymore. She hurt your girlfriend for god sake!" Cam screams. "When did I vet hurt her?" Gracie asks. "Don't even start there bitch." Maggie says rolling her eyes.

"Don't you even care about Megan anymore? We don't even know where she is! Or do you care so much about this girl you just met in New York? You know how hurt Megan was? You weren't answering her calls, you kept posting pictures with this twig bitch on twitter. You didn't talk to her for more than a week, Shawn." Matt says shaking his head at me.

"I didn't do-" Gracie starts. "I said get out of my house. Right now." Cam says.

"So what if I put something in Shawn's drink. It's no big deal. I just-"

"NO BUG FUCKING DEAL?!" I scream. I lost it right there. I didn't know how much I hurt Megan. She means the world to me.

Cam tells Gracie to get out one more time and she goes upstairs, packs her stuff, and leaves.

"I messed up big time man." I say putting my head in my hands and running my hands through my hair.

"Ya you did. So your fine ass better go find her before she gets hurt or something. If you're not going, then I'm going with Nash." Matt says.

"No, just let me go alone. I think I know where she is." I say grabbing the keys.

I start towards the door. "Ya sure! Just go take my car! No worries!" Cam says sarcastically. "Sorry, can I use it?" I ask.

"Ya." cam says. I hop in the car and speed my way off.

~~~

Megans POV

I fell asleep against a rock at the beach. My eyes are puffy from crying last night on the sand, my skirt's all wrinkled, and the breeze is blowing my messy, tangle hair, in the wind.

I look at the water crashing up against the shore, just like how Gracie's lips crashed against Shawn's. I can't stop thinking about it. What did I even do for him not to like me?

I can't believe he would do that to me.

"Megan!" A familiar voice screams. "Megan?!" Shawn scream again. I don't answer.

He turn the corner, where I'm hiding in the shade of the huge rock.

"Megan." Shawn sighs. "Get away from me." I say.

"Megan you don't understand." Shawn says. "I completely understand. You love Gracie more than me. That's it. So just go be with your perfect twig bitch friend." I say drawing in the sand with a stick.

"MEGAN I WAS DRUNK OK?! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! MAHOGANY TOL ME WHAT I DID THIS MORNING! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU! ONLY YOU! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! YOURE MY EVERYTHING MEGAN! AN IF I LOSE YOU, I'll- I'll lose my whole life..." Shawn says.

"You were drunk?" I ask. "Yes. I'm sorry." Shawn says sitting down next to me. "You know I would never do that to you." he continues.

"Shawn I don't know-" I start. "Just let me make it up to you. Please?" he says.

"Okay." I say.

~~~

SO MAYBE SHAWN ISNT A DOUCHE🙊🙉🙈✌️

I might not update til the weeken cause I have to focus on my grades right now. Sorry

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.08K READS!

Make sure to vote and comment!

-@muffin_mendes