Chapter 12

Megan's POV

I wake up with Shawn sleeping in the chair next to me. He looks so adorable. I have to admit that I'm still upset that he didn't believe. I just don't feel okay how there was some mistrust there. I mean, aren't you suppose to trust your girlfriend? I don't feel the same. His words "I'm so sorry." keep playing in my head. I know he's sorry but I don't know if I could forgive him.

I don't know what decision to make right now. Do we need a break?

"Good morning baby." Shawn says while stretching as making a weird sound.

"Morning." I mumble. "Everything alright?" he asks in a raspy voice, looking concerned.

"Yea! Yea, everything's great." I lie. I'll just tell him tomorrow when I get out of the hospital.

"Meg. I honestly love you so much." he says hugging me. I don't know what to say.

I just say nothing back.

The doctors released me from the hospital today. I have no idea what I'm gonna do about Shawn. I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'll just say we should have a break for a while.

Shawn drives me home. We get out of his car and he walks me out. "I hope you feel better beautiful." he says leaning in to kiss me.

I turn away. He looks at me confused. "Shawn, I just can't do this. I think we have to take a break," I say abruptly. He's taken aback and furrows his eyebrows so innocently. "What? Why?" He asks. "Because, you didn't trust me. You actually thought I hooked up with Matt. I didn't even know he came here. Plus Sarah told me you made out with her. I'm not saying I believe her, but.." I explain.

"Megan. I did make out with her but-"

"You made out with her. I shouldn't have trusted you Shawn- I-" I can't finish because of I'm trying to hold in the tears.

"Megan I-"

"No. I can't Shawn." I say while closing the door.

I go to my room and cry my eyes out. I hear stuff from outside my window. I look out so no one can see me. I see Shawn throwing things and cursing. I close my window and the curtains.

I have no one. No friends to talk to. No one to comfort me except for my parents.

I take my phone out and call someone.

Hello?

Mahogany?

Hey Megan!

Hi. I know we barely know each other and we only met at the TCAs but I really need help.

Oh my gosh! Of course. What's wrong?

S-Shawn and I broke up.

It's ok Megan. He made a HUGE mistake. Just give yourselves sometime apart. Everything will get better. Boys are just crazy. I mean if it's meant to be it's meant to be. You know I'm heading to over there tomorrow actually. For Digi Tour with Jack and Jack. Jack, Jack, Sam, Nate, and Matt I think are coming. You should hang out with us to make you feel better.

Sure. Text me when you get here. Thank you for being here for me. You're honestly my only friend right now.

No problem! Call me if you need anything. I have to get ready for the show right now. Great talking to you. I hope you feel better. Bye!

Thanks again! Bye!

I hang up. She's such a good person I love her so much. I wish I was as perfect as her. But no, I had to be my crappy self.