Chapter 14

Megan's POV

I decided to talk to Nash. I walk out of my last class of the day and try to find him.

I finally find him.

"Hey Nash. I'm so sorry I haven't been hanging out with you." I say.

"Don't worry about it Meg. What's up?"

"I just wanna hang out with you more." I say. "Ya! We totally should! I can't this week. Wills coming home for the whole week. Sorry. But were gonna hang the whole weekend in LA!" he said.

"Ya! Tell Will I say hi ok?" I say. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for school. That good?"

"Perf-" I get cut off. "Sup bitch." Sarah says from behind me.

"Good morning to you to Sarah." I say. "Just stay away from-" Nash starts. "Nash, stop." I say.

"Sarah, I need to talk to you about something really important. It's about Aaliyah."

"What about that little brat? She's so spoiled anyways." she says. "YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE. LISTEN. DO NOT CALL HER A LITTLE BRAT. SHE IS THE SWEETEST LITTLE GIRL YOU WILL EVER MEET. SHE TOLD ME THAT YOUR MEAN TO HER SO YOU BETTER BACK OFF BITCH. NEVER EVER, CALL AALIYAH SPOILED BECAUSE SHE IS THE MOST PERFECT LITTLE GIRL IN THE WORLD." I scream.

"Ugh, why are you even talking to me. No one likes you anymore except for your blue eyed, aped looking friend Nash. NO ONE likes you. You have no one. You're alone. Aaliyah is a little bitch. She-"

"EXCUSE ME?!" Someone says from the back. It's Shawn.

"DONT EVEN CALL HER A LITTLE BITCH. THAT IS MY SISTER! I SHOULDVE BELIEVED HER. YOU WERE MEAN TO HER ALL ALONG. I CANT BELIEVE YOU. DONT EVEN TALK TO MEGAN LIKE THAT. SHES THE MOST PERFECT PERSON THAT YOU WILL EVER MEET." Shawn says. "I love her, I made a huge mistake. She's my one anD only love. I couldn't stand being without her. I should've trusted her. And I'm so sorry." he continues. He looks at me in the eyes.

"Megan Victoria Collins, I love you with all my heart, Will you please forgive me?" Shawn asks coming up to me taking both of my hands in his.

"Yes Shawn, I forgive you." I say while tears are forming in my eyes.

He hugs me so tight that I almost can't breathe. I don't mind it at all. I missed him. I missed him too much.

Sarah stomps away. Nash knows I wanted alone time with Shawn so he left smiling at me.

"I missed you so much." He says into my neck.

"I missed you too." I say. "I'm so so sorry." he said. "I heard you sang and you did pretty well." he says pulling away, smiling. "Yes I did. It was really fun. You're going to LA right?" I ask. "Yes I am." he says kissing me.

"So is that babysitting job open?" I say smiling. "I think so." he says smirking. "Ill drive you home." he continues. "Good, I have to tell Aaliyah some stuff." I say.

We drive home. His one hand holding mine and the other on the wheel. I missed having these moments with him. Silent, peaceful moments.

*RING*

"Babe can you get that? I don't wanna get into another crash." Shawn says chuckling.

I look at the Caller ID and its... CAMILLA CABELLO OH MY FUCK.

"SHAWN ITS-ITS CAMILLA FROM FIFTH HARMONY OH MY GAWD. OH MY FUCK. WHAT DO I DO." I scream.

"Well you should answer it!" he says laughing.

I slide it to answer.

"h-hello?" I say, my voice shaky. "Hey! May I ask who this is?" she says politely.