Chapter 21

Megan's POV

So it's Thursday now. My "birthday week" is fun so far. Shawn got me Starbucks yesterday and he took out to dinner. I have no idea what he's gonna do the next few days so I'm bracing myself.

We're sitting on the couch right now in weird positions."Shawn?" I ask. "Yes?"

"Can you please get me water?" I ask smiling. He sighs. "Sure."

"THIS IS WHY YOURE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD." I tell him as he heads to the kitchen.

He comes back with a glass of water. "Happy birthday." he says handing me the cup. "Thank you." I say. "You're welcome beautiful." he says kissing my cheek.

"I have to go. It's already 8:00 and I haven't even started my homework." I say getting up.

"Wait before you leave I have to tell you something..." he starts.I nod and walk over to him.

He holds both of my hands. "Were going to Paris!" he screams. It takes me a while to process what he just said.

PARIS. LIKE PARIS, FRANC.

"SHAWN ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" I scream. I jump into his arms.

"Happy birthday." he says into my hair. "Shawn, this is too much though. Even if you get me McDonalds I'm good with that. Paris though? It's way too much." I explain.

"Megan, nothing's to much for you. There's no limit on how much I love you." he says kissing me.

"Shawn I-"

"Megan..."

"When are we leaving?" I ask. "Tomorrow. Your mom already knows." he says.

"TOMORROW?! SO I HAVE TO PACK ALL OF MY SHIT TONIGHT?" I scream. "Yep. Love you! Now you better start packing!" he says. He leads me out the door and closes it.

Paris. Paris with Shawn.

---

OMF IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTERS. IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPER SHORT.

-@muffin_mendes