Chapter 50

Important a/an at the end

Megan's POV

I wake up feeling like shit. Honestly I have no idea what I'm gonna do. Shawn and I leave at the same time at 2:00. I'm flying to Australia where the 5SOS tour starts and Shawn's flying to London where Taylor Swift's tour starts.

I stand up and turn my alarm off. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look awful. My eyes are puffy from crying myself to sleep, there're tear stains on my cheeks. I need to stop. I need to be happy for myself. I'm going on tour. This is my dream. I can't let anyone hold me back. I sigh and start to get ready.

I pick up my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth. After I out it into a zip lock bag and put it into suit case. I brush my hair and out it up into a pony tail. I go to my room and slip on my clothes that were sitting on the edge of my bed. A white V-neck, Victoria Secret sweatpants, UGGs, and a North Face; my usual traveling clothes. I put on a little bit of make up to make myself at least look decent.

I grab my two suitcases and my back pack and go downstairs. "Morning!" My mom says smiling. "Morning." I groan. "Cheer up sweetie. You're going on tour just like you always wanted!" She says. "You're right." I say sighing and smiling, but inside it hurts to smile. Shawn's my everything and I don't want to leave him. He's all that matters to me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." she says hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say hugging her back. I start to load the van that my dad is waiting in.

"I'll be right back." I say. I walk next door to Shawn's. The doors open so I just walk in. I close it behind me and walk up to Aaliyah's room. She sits there on her bed crying.

"Aaliyah." I sigh. She looks up and her eyes are blood shot from crying. "I don't want you to leave. I want you and Shawn to stay." she says. I hug her and kiss her head. "You're gonna visit Shawn on tour right?" I ask. She nods. "I'm gonna be back like that." I say snapping my fingers. "You call me if you need anything, I mean ANYTHING. I'll be there for you. I'll be back in no time. I promise." I say with my arms still around her. "Thank you Megan." she says. "I'm gonna talk to your brother real quick." I say getting up. I hug her one last time and walk across the hall to Shawn's room.

I knock on the door. "Shawn?" I ask. He opens it. "Hey Meg." He says. He gestures me to come downstairs and I go follow him. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get a muffin." he says smiling. Right as he leaves, the door bell rings. I answer the door and there's a gorgeous girl standing in front of me. She looks so familiar but I can't figure it out.

"Hi. I'm Lauren." the girl says. Lauren. The girl from twitter. She had a thing with Shawn about a half a year ago I think he said. i snap out of it. "Oh! Hi! Sorry! I'm just a little tired right now." I say. She laughs. "I'm Megan. Nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too." she says shaking mine.

It got kinda awkward until Shawn came back. "Laur!" He shouts. He runs to her and hugs her. This is awkward... They have a conversation, kinda of ignoring me.

"So, how do you know Shawn?" I ask smiling. "Oh, were really good friends." Lauren says. "Cool." I say. Mr. Mendes honks his horn signaling us that were leaving.

I go with my mom and dad in our car and Shawn goes with his family and Lauren since there was no room for six people.

I sit in silence in the back. I ignore all the questions my parents asks me. I mean, I dont mean to, it's just that I keep thinking of the tour. What people will think of me, if they don't like me, all that stupid shit.

Admins to be honest I am kinda jealous of Lauren. She's gorgeous, she seems so nice. When Shawn hugged her like that my heart broke even more.

We finally go to the airport. We parked behind Shawn's car. I got out and pulled my suitcases out of the trunk.

I step onto the sidewalk and see Shawn hugging Aaliyah. I sigh. He stands straight up and walks over to me.

"So this is it." Shawn says. "Well it's not 'it'. It's not a good bye. It's a-a see you l-later." I say breaking down. He starts crying too. "I'm gonna miss you so much Megan." he says into my hair. "We'll text. Everyday. I promise." I say sniffling and pulling away. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." I say. "So were breaking up?" He asks crying. "I guess so." I say. "Muffin Buddies." he says putting his pinky out. "Muffin buddies." I say attaching my pinky with his.

"One more kiss." he says resting his forehead on mine. Our lips attach and it felt better than all our other kisses. This one was different. He pulled away.

Flight 345 to Australia boarding in 10.

"Well, that's me." I say sniffling. I start saying bye to everyone and I stop at Lauren. "I know you and him have a thing and I respect that. Just please don't hurt him. He means a lot to me." I say hugging her. She smiles slightly and nods.

I then go to Shawn. "Fuck you?" He says while chuckling a bit. "Fuck you." I say laughing slightly. I kiss him one last time before walking into the plane doors.

I wave to them. Maybe I'll see Shawn on tour. I never know.
----

Hello beautiful human beings of Wattpad. Sadly, everyone, this was the last chapter. Make sure to keep this in your library cause I'm gonna start a sequel😄😄😄so cheer up.

I'll update this one and tell you guys when the sequels up.

Thank you guys so much for reading this. It mean a lot to me. There are so many reads! I love yall!

Make sure to follow me twitter: @mendesforlyfe

I know I know it's a stupid acc name

Thanks again and I'll talk to yall later😉😘

-@muffin_mendes