Chapter 11

Megan's POV

"Your parents are coming home today so they're gonna pick you up ok?" I say to Aaliyah.

"Ok. Thanks for babysitting us." she says hugging me.

"No problem. See you later!" I say. She walks into her classroom and we walk into Shawn's car.

"That was a fun 3 days." he says kissing my cheek.

"I know. Now. School." I say sighing. "It's ok." he says grabbing my hand.

We walk in and everyone is staring at us. I have no idea why.

"Slut." I hear. What the hell? Shawn said good bye because he had to do something for music.

"Megan is it true?!" This girl Grace asks.

"What? Why is everyone like this?"

"Because people keep saying that you hooked up with Matthew Espinosa."

"WHAT?! I WOULD NEVER HOOKED UP WITH HIM." I say.

"He was here last week." she explains. "That doesn't mean I hooked up with him."

"Well it makes it more believable. Bye! I gotta go to class." She says skipping away.

"Well look who it is. And you called me a slut." A voice scoffs. "Get away from me Sarah." I warn her, while rolling my eyes.

"Oh. Well I just wanted to let ya know, that Shawn enjoyed the make out session we just had a couple seconds ago. He heard about you and Matt and I felt pretty bad for him. Bye." she says waving at me then walking away.

"You bitch. You're the one that made up that rumor. You are actually in-fucking-sane. You're the slut for kissing my boyfriend!" I scream.

"Oh honey. You're the slut here." she says while laughing.

"Fuck you Sarah. I can't believe you. You're an asshole." I say.

She walks away with a smirk on her face. I can't believe I let her win like that.

I check twitter and my notifications are blowing up. I check to see what's going on.

I look at some tweets.

@MagconIsMyBae: OH MY GOD @heyitsMegan IS SUCH A SLUT. I CANT BELIEVE SHE HOOKED UP WITH @TheMattEspinosa WHILE DATING @ShawnMendes #KillYourselfMegan

@CamsAss: CAN @heyitsMegan NOT. I FEEL SO BAD FOR SHAWN AND MATT! WHATS WRONG WITH HER?! #KillYourselfMegan

@MattsBucketHat: @heyitsMegan STAY AWAY FROM THEM! YOURE JUST GONNA RUIN THEIR LIVES. #KillYourselfMegan

God. I wonder what Matts thinking.

"Is it true?" someone says from behind me. It sounds like they've been crying.

I turn around and see Shawn there. "Shawn I would never-"

"He was here. Last week. Is it true?" he says.

"Shawn. No. I would never EVER do that."

"I don't believe you." he says. What? How could he not believe me?

"You don't believe me? I thought you trusted me!" I say with tears in my eyes.

He shakes his head and walks away.

I can't believe he doesn't believe me.

"I'm so so sorry about the break up." Sarah says sarcastically.

I walk away from my locker with tears in my eyes.

~~~

It's one o'clock right now and I can't sleep. I'm thinking about Shawn. I can't stop.

Who's knows how many times I called or texted him.

I'll just walk nextdoor to see him.

I walk downstairs and then to his house.

I knock on the door and Shawn answers it.

"What?" He says annoyed. "Can we take a drive? Just to talk." I say.

"Fine. Lets go." He says.

I get in his car an he gets in the drivers seat.

He starts driving around. "Why don't you believe me?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I don't know Megan. It's just...people." he says sighing.

"Shawn I-" I get cut off by hard impact. I couldn't move. That moment. Everything turned black.

I can't open my eyes. As much as I try, I cant. I try to shout but nothing comes out of my mouth. It's like I'm trapped.

Then I hear something.

"Please tell me she's ok!" Someone says. It sounds like my mom.

I want to tell her that I'm ok, but I cant.

"Megan. Please. Wake up." another voice says. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." that voice says crying. It sounds like Shawn.

"My little girl! What happened! Oh my God!" My dad says.

"Well, she got into a car crash. She would've been dead if this boy hadn't put his arm in front of the airbag. The impact of the airbag with her face would have injured her brain."

"Oh my lord." my dad says. "Megan please wake up." My mom says crying.

I finally open my eyes.

"Megan! I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. Oh my gosh. I was so worried. Im-"

"What happened?" I ask. "I was driving. I took my eyes off the road and swerved into the other lane and we crashed."

"Are you ok?" I ask worriedly. "Ya. I just broke my arm." he says.

"You JUST broke your arm? Shawn are you kidding me." I say.

"Megan. I'm so glad you're ok!" my mom says hugging me.

"Megan?! What happened to you?!" Aaliyah asks walking through the door.

I start getting a headache because everyone is talking.

"Guys can I be alone for a minute. My head hurts." I say.

"Of course." they all reply.

They walk out but I grab Shawn's hand.

"Stay with me." I say. He get into the hospital bed with me on the side where I don't have any wires attached to me.

He hums I'm Yours and rests his chin on my head.

I close my eyes and listen to the beautiful sound.

"Megan. You don't know how sorry I am. I-"

"Shawn stop. I know you're sorry. And I forgive you."

He sighs and starts humming again.

"How's your arm?" I ask. "It's good. I just fractured it."

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you. This is all my fault. If I trusted you and believed you, we wouldn't have talked last night."

"Shawn it's ok." I say. He hugs me and I start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

HIIIII. So tell me whatya think!

-@muffin_mendes