Chapter 35

Megan's POV

We get off the long flight. The whole time I slept on Shawn's shoulder. I was so tired from this weekend. You have no idea.

We're home right not and I'm cuddling with Shawn and Harry Potter Muffin Mendes on the couch while watching American Horror Story. "Let's go to Florida." Shawn says out of the blue. "What?" I ask. "Florida. Together." he says. "Why?" I ask. "To hang out." he says. I raise and eyebrow because I knew there was more. "And to go to Universal Studios for Harry Potter world." he says smiling.

"Shawn I can't. My grades. I haven't been showing up to any field hockey practices. I'm too busy. Plus this is the year when colleges look at your grades the most. I'm not as smart as you so I can't keep up with all this traveling stuff. I'm sorry." I explain. "Maybe in the summer?" he suggests. "Definitely." I say kissing him on the cheek.

---

I wake up in the morning with Harry in my arms and a Post-It note on my forehead.

Went home to go to sleep early for school tomorrow.

-Shawnx

I got up and looked at the time. 6:45. I walk upstairs from the living room couch and get ready for school.

I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and leave it down in its waves.

I walk to my small closet and pick out a white crop top, black high wasted ripped shorts, and black Vans.

I grab my black back pack, throw my clothes on, and head downstairs.

I see Nash pull up the driveway with Shawn in the front. I get in and we head to school blasting and singing along to Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj.

~after school~

I say bye to Nash. Nash had lacrosse practice so Shawn and I are walking home together.

I see my laptop on my kitchen. "You should start a YouTube channel!" Shawn says. I laugh at his suggestion. "Id probably only have like 2 subscribers." I say laughing. "C'mon. Let's just make one. Shawn says. "Sure, I guess." I say.

I get some lights, a camera, and a camera stand from the basement. I set them up on my desk. We set it up and sit on my bed.

I press play on the camera and start talking to it.

"Hi guys! It's Megan! Today, I'm gonna be prank calling some people with..." I say.

Shawn comes into the shot where the camera is. "SHAWN MENDES!" I say waving my hands. "Woo!" Shawn says clapping.

"So basically, we pick out a letter and a number. We scroll down to that letter in our contacts lost and count down to the name that were gonna call." Shawn says. "Then, we pick out another thing from this cup," I start and hold up a cup "and it says what we're gonna say to them." I say.

"Let's get started!" Shawn says. Shawn goes first and picks out his numbers.

He scrolls down his contact list. "I'm calling JC and blaming him for taking something from me." Shawn says smiling.

He calls and puts it on speaker. After 3 rings, JC answers. "Hey Shawn! What's up?" he asks over the phone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Shawn says trying not to laugh. "What? What do you mean?" JC asks. "You took my shirt." Shawn says holding on his laugh. "No I didnt!" JC says.

"Who is that?" someone says from the background of JCs line. ITS LIA! OMAHGAWD ITS LIA.

"It's Shawn." JC says. "HI LIA! I LOVE YOU! ITS MEGAN BY THE WAY!" I scream. "Megan!" LIA screams back.

Shawn hands me the phone. "I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN SO LONG!" she says "ITS BEEN LIKE 6 MONTHS!" I say. I hear a bunch of ruffles from her line.

"Megan is this a video?" JC asks. "Yeaaa." I say. "You assholes." He says jokingly.

"Bye Lia! Bye JC! Love you!" We both scream into the phone. "You just ruined the call! he actually believed me!" Shawn says laughing. "But LIA was there! And I had to say hi to Lia." I say smiling.

"So next, I'm going to call..." I start. I pick out the paper and scroll to M. I count down 6 names and it lands on Maggie Lindemann.

"MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD MEGGIE!" I say. And I'm going to..." I start. I shuffle my hand through the red cup and pick out a piece of paper. "Tell her that I'm pregos." I say. "She's gonna freak and then she's gonna kill me." I say

I call her and it goes to voicemail. I try again and she picks up on the 2nd ring.

"Hey Mags?" I say. "Ya Meg. Whats up?" She asks. "I have to tell you something and you have to promise, PROMISE ME, that you won't tell anyone." I say holding in my laughter. "okay?" she says hesitantly.

I fake sigh. "I'm pregnant." I say trying my hardest not to laugh. Shawn's making me want to laugh more because he's laughing.

"YOURE WHAT?!" she screams. "Shh! You can't tell anyone." I say. My face is turning red from all the air in holding in.

"WHOS THE FATHER?" she screams. "Shawn..." I say. That got me, I start cracking up but Shawn covers my mouth. "I swear to gosh I'm gonna shoot that not right in the head and beat the shit out of him." she says.

I couldn't take it anymore. I started cracking up. "Why the fuck are you laughing? You're pregnant for God sake! I can't-"

"MAGGIE ITS A YOUTUBE VIDEO." I say laughing. "Wait... Is Shawn there?" she asks. "Hey Maggie." Shawn says. "Oh hey Shawn. So you heard all of that?" she asks. "Every last word." he said. "Well don't get his girl pregos then." Maggie says.

"ILY MAGGIE BUHHH!" I scream into the phone.

We do a couple more people:
Shawn called Ian and told him that he crashed into his car. He called Alex and told him he got me pregnant.
I called Sam Wilkinson and confessed to love for him. Then I called Dillon Rupp and asked him out on a date.

"So sadly, we have to end this video here." I say making a sad face. "Thank you so much for watching and make sure to subscribe to my channel and give this video a huge thumbs up! And subscribe to Shawn's channel too! All our social media stuff is down there if yall wanna follow us." I say.

"Thank you so much for watching! We love you guys and we'll see ya around!" Shawn says.

We turn the camera off. "OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO FUN!" I scream. "Now we have to edit it and post it on your channel.

~~~

After about 2 hours of editing and having it upload, it was finally on my channel. Shawn and I tweeted about it.

@ShawnMendes: hey guys! go make sure to subscribe to @MeganCollins new channel and give her video a big thumbs up! I'm in it😄☺️😉

@MeganCollins: Hi guys! Please go check out my YouTube video on my new channel! @ShawnMendes is in it! Please subscribe and give it a big thumbs up! ily😍😘

-----

Idek y but I rlly like dis ch

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS! YALL R AWESOME!

-@muffin_mendes