Chapter 32

Shawn's POV

I have the best idea to make up to her. Its really good. Nash and Matt help me set it up so we're almost done.

"What time are you going?" Matt asks. "We got Reservations for 7:00." I say.

Mahogany's POV

"What do you wanna do?" Maggie asks. "I don't know." I say. We're suppose to take Megan out somewhere while Matt, Nash, and Shawn are setting up their date.

"Guys, I'm going to Hollywood Blvd. Wanna come?" Megan asks coming downstairs. I look at Maggie and she smiles. "Sure." we both say. Megan walks out the door first while we grab our stuff and waits in the car.

"Well that was easy." Maggie says laughing. We walk out together.

Megan's POV

"What time is Shawn's show?" I ask. "Not until 2:00. It ends at 5:00." Mahogany explains. "Ok, then we better stay cause it's like 12:00-" I start.

"NO!" Maggie screams. I give her a weird look. "We're gonna- uh- we'll make it back by- then." she says hesitantly.

"Uh- ok." I say.

We drive to Hollywood Blvd. It's really crowded.

"Guys it's really crowded. Do we have-"

"Yes." they both say. "Ok then." I say.

We park the car in the parking garage, pay, and walk onto the streets of LA.

I'm still really depressed about Shawn and Gracie. What if he was lying and he wasn't drunk? I mean, I know we're suppose to have trust in our relationship but still.

"Megan? Are you coming?" Mahogany asks waving her hand in front of me.

"Huh? Ya." I say and snap out of it. We start walking and then some fans started screaming.

"MAHOGANY!" one screams. I was really offended by one of the fan's comments. "GO KILL YOURSELF MEGAN. NO ONE LIKES YOU." One screamed. "Guys! MEGAN did nothing wrong. Please don't say that because people take it really seriously. She didn't do anything wrong." Mahogany says.

By the time she's finished I have tears in my eyes.

"I'm gonna walk back to the car." I say to Maggie. "Megan, are you sure?" She asks. "Ya." I say. "Let's just walk to the venue of Shawn's show. The security guards knows us." Mahogany says. I sigh. "Okay."

We walk towards the venue which is like 2 minutes away. I walk ahead of Maggie and Mahogany because they're getting mobbed by fans and I keep getting insults thrown at me. They told me to go ahead so I walked faster towards the building.

I see people putting up the letters that spell Shawn's name.

I walk in and and see everything. The seats, the stage, the lights. It's pretty cool.

I walk up to the stage and i get the urge to sing.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet.

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Cause darlin' I, will, be loving you, 'til, were seventy

And baby my, heart, could still fall as, hard at twenty three.

Well I'm thinking bout how, people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just a touch of a hand

Well me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now,

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we fount love right where we are

I finish. "MEGAN THAT WAS AMAZING." Mahogany screams from the back of the theater.

I squint and see her and Maggie running up to the stage. "Oh my lord you sound like an angel!" Maggie screams.

"Thanks." I say.

Shawn's POV

"Okay I think everything is set up." I say. "You think it looks good?" I ask Nash and Matt.

"Perfect." they both say.

----

Well hey there friends. 37 MORE FUCKING DAYS UNTIL I SEE SHAWN.

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE!

-@muffin_mendes