Chapter 28

Shawn's POV

This ha been the best week ever. Being on tour for two weeks is a lot of fun. I just finished in New York. If NY was that fun, LA must be even better cause of all my friends.

I've gotten 10 missed calls from Megan. I want to talk to her but I'm just too busy.

"Hey Shawn." Gracie says. "Hey." I say. I met Gracie on tour. She's really nice. We're not dating or anything, just really good friends.

Megan's POV

I'm here in LA right now looking for Matt's car. Then I finally see it. He parks in the parking spot and gets out of the car and runs up to me.

I put down my bags and he picks me up and spins me around. He kisses my cheek, but in a friendly way obviously.

"I missed you so much!" he says squeezing me. "How are you?" I ask. "I'm good, good. So I'm guessing you came to LA because you saw the pictures of Shawn and Gracie and you wanted to make sure they're not a 'thing' so you got tickets to fly here but you didnt want him to think you're that crazy girlfriend so you're just gonna say it's a surprise?" Matt says really fast. "You know me so well. Now C'mon. His flight lands in an hour so I gotta get ready!" I say putting my bags in his car's trunk.

He opens the door for me and I thank him and get in. We drive to Cam's place.

--

"I missed LA." I say sighing and coming into Cams house. "MEGAN!" Cam screams. He runs up to me and hugs me.

"Hi Cam! Thank you so much for letting me stay." I say. "No problem. It's always fun when you come to LA and hang out with us." he says blushing.

I go upstairs with Matt and he helps me unpack.

"So do you really know what's going on with Shawn and Gracie?" I ask. "Nah. But I'm sure Shawn would never cheat on you, I mean, you're perfect." Matt says.

"But what if he is? What if he actually likes Gracie?" I ask worriedly. "Trust me, that won't happen." he says hugging me.

Just then the doorbell rings. "Matt I'm not ready. I-I don't know what to do. Can you-"

"Meg, Meg, Meg." he says grabbing my shoulders. "Settle the fuck down. Just say 'surprise'. That's pretty much it." Matt says chuckling.

The doorbell rings again. I walk downstairs to the front door. I open it.

"SURPRISE!" I say while looking at Shawn.

"Megan?! What are you doing here! I can't believe you're here!" Shawn says happily. He picks me up and spins me around.

"I wanted to surprise you." I say smiling. "I'm so sorry I haven't been answer your calls. I've just been really busy lately." Shawn says. "Don't worry about it." I say.

Then I see someone behind him. That twig bitch. I don't even know if she's a bitch so I'm just gonna keep calm.

"Oh Megan, this is Gracie. Gracie this is Megan." Shawn says. "Hi, nice to meet you." I say politely. "Hey." she says and rolls her eyes. I now give myself permission to call this girl a twig bitch. I guess Shawn didn't notice cause he was to busy saying hi to Matt and Cam.

"So...When did you and Shawn meet?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence. "Why do you care?" she asks looking at her nails. I look over my shoulder to see Cam and Matt looking at her with annoyed faces. Shawn's now talking to Mrs. Dallas.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Cam says coming up from behind me. "Um a girl, who's super pretty, that's really rich, who's daddy will sue you if you lay a hand on me, and a girl that Shawn likes." she says smiling innocently. I swear to Jesus.

"Look, I don't know what I did-" I start. "Ugh do you think I give a fuck? Sorry, I'm gonna go over to Shawn now. Buh bye." she says shoving her way past Cam, Matt, and me.

This bitch is gonna get it.

~~~

OOOO. GRACIE YOU FUCKIN ASS. GO DIE IN A HOLE.

Well....Hi guys. SO I MIGHT SEE 5SOS, DEMI LOVATO, NICK JONAS, JESSIE J, AN CHARLIE XCX.😭😭😭Might though.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!😍😍😍😘

-@muffin_mendes