You make up

Freddie: you woke up to a quiet house, you walked out of your room to see the house spotless and completely made over and cleaned. Freddie walked up to you and kissed you good morning. You smiled and thanked him for cleaning the house. Then he helped you change out your bandages and relax.

Michael: in the middle of the night you felt him slip in bed next to you. You opened your mouth to tell him to go back to the couch but he said "I should have been home on time and I'm sorry." Before kissing you. You smiled and fell back asleep against him.

Jason: you ended up falling asleep on the grass and when you woke up you heard water running from the hose by the house you looked up to see Jason filling up a kiddy pool. You smiled and walked over, seeing his sweet gesture. You sat in the kiddy pool and apologized for snapping at him. He sprayed you with the hose.

Ghostface: you heard your sister answer the door, and walked over behind it. "Get your punk ass out of here." She said chewing a piece of gum. "Please just let me talk to her?" He whined. "No." You stepped out and saw him. He had been crying. You walked passed your sister and crossed your arms. "Y/N I went out killing, I would never cheat on you." He pleaded. "And if you do, ya moms a HOE." Your sister yelled. You rolled your eyes and hugged him, and apologized for freaking out when you should have talked about it.