When they meet your sister

O/C- The O/C I am using for this story is Kitty. She is your sister in this story and may make an appearance in other stories as well, just know she exists and is who I am using as your sister in this story. Her details are that she is sort of parental to you and has always protected you, she's also a little crazy.

Freddie: You had set up a lunch date with yourself, Freddie, and your sister. You weren't sure how it was going to go due to the fact that they were very different people. You showed up to the lunch holding hands with Freddie and walked in to see your sister sitting at a large booth with her hands folded on the table. Freddie gulped and looked at you, "you didn't tell me she looked this scary." You laughed and your sister stood to hug you. She sat down and started talking to both of you and wrote in her notebook every time Freddie said or did anything. At the end of lunch, he had enough. "Dammit Kitty! What are you writing about me??" He yelled and a smile came across your sister's face. She slowly turned around her notepad to see a picture she drew of you and Freddie with hearts above it. It's safe to say that she approved. 

Michael: Kitty invited you over so she could finally meet Michael. He was nervous as he knew the big role she played in your growing up. As you walked in the house he lingered behind you, waiting for her to emerge. You walked into her living room to see her hanging upside down from the balcony, like a bat, meditating. "Ah y/n, Michael, it's lovely to see you." She said with her eyes closed. She lifted her legs and fell one story, landing on her feet. Michael gasped as she fell. He reached to help her up and she swatted his hand away, "Hey hey, grabby doomy tall and gloomy, hands to yourself. Don't you know cats land on their feet." She yelled, making him jerk his hand back. She laughed and told him to relax. By the end of the night they were best friends. 

Jason: You and Jason were walking through the woods, an almost daily routine. Jason was right beside you one second and on the ground the next. You looked down to see your sister, Kitty on top of him, scratching at his mask and fighting him. You yelled and they both stopped and looked at you. "WHO ARE YOU?" You yelled, continuing to fight. You pulled her away and explained that Jason was your boyfriend. She helped Jason up and he ran behind you, not wanting a rematch of her beating him up for walking with you. "I am a very protective sister, but I have heard a lot about you!" She said. Jason nodded but kept his distance, now permanently scared. 

Norman: Norman hadn't met your sister yet and that bothered you. She was a big role in your life and it was important to you that they meet and she approve before you could continue dating him. You asked her to come over and she was now on her way. Norman was a mess. He had been cleaning all morning and would not stop talking about wanting to impress her and make her know he was right for you. She walked in and he immediately greeted her. She was excited to see him but he was so nervous that it made her laugh. "Norman, honey, calm down. I have heard great things about you. No need to over impress." She said, instantly calming him, she had that affect. The night went smoothly. 

Ghostface: Billy didn't know your sister was coming into town, nor did he know she was staying at your shared apartment. He wasn't big on the idea of meeting family but he wasn't suppose to be home for most of today and she was flying in and staying at your apartment for when you got home from work. Billy, unfortunately, came home early and did everything he usually did. Showered, cleaned and relaxed. The worst part was, he did all of this not knowing the person in his house. Now you and your sister were very identical, or so you had been told. So when he slipped into bed and thought he was cuddling with you, he got the shock of his life. The second you walked through the door you heard screams from your room. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Billy yelled. You walked in and saw Kitty and started laughing. She joined you in laughing and Billy was lost in the confusion. after you stopped laughing you explained what happened and everyone laughed, though it was a bit awkward for the rest of the night.