Michael Myers Oneshot

It had been years since someone had really known you. On the run for murder you stayed in old cheap motels on the outskirts of small towns. You lived in abandoned buildings and scavenged for money. Haddonfield was not where you wanted to be but it was where you were. It had too many people for your taste, even for a smaller town. You tucked yourself into an old house you had heard was abandoned and threw your stuff on the couch in the living room. 

Dust caked most surfaces giving the house a chilling vibe. As you unpacked small belongings you heard the upstairs creek and you shook off the feeling, it was an old house, old houses creek. Laying back on the couch you closed your eyes and for the first time in hours you felt your body relax. That was until there was a shift in the atmosphere. You body went rigid, there was someone else in the room. 

You grabbed your gun from under your waist and rolled off the couch to point it at the person who would have been behind you. There stood a man, in a blue coverall outfit, with a while Michael Myers mask on. "Take one more step creek, I'll line you with bullet holes." you growled while crouching, your gun pointed. Michael looked you over, amused by your sense of self protection. He lowered the knife that was in his hand and tucked it into his back pocket. You lowered the gun, just enough to show you were willing to cooperate. 

"So, do you uh, live here?" He nodded. "But this is like the real Myers' house. Is that mask some kind of a sick joke? That guy had a point in doing what he did." You said, waiting for a response. The more you thought about the situation the more it made sense. His old abandoned house, another killer on the run. He didn't respond but you caught on. "Look, I'm kind of hiding out too. I know what it's like." you said. He nodded and took a step forward, which made you raise your gun again. He put his hands up and sat beside you on the couch causing you to relax. 

You sat beside him and tucked your gun under your leg. "So do you care if I stay here?" you asked. He shook his head and stood up, gesturing for you to give him your hand. You slid your small hand into his, which interlocked your fingers. He led you upstairs and into the first bedroom. It had some clothes in a hamper by the door and a bed made. "This is your room?" you asked. He nodded, pulling you along to the next room. He pushed the door open and gestured for you to go in. You walked into the bare room and looked around, it was nice. "My room?" he nodded again. 

You followed him around the house as he showed you around. "So do you talk?" you asked, sitting on the counter as he leaned against the opposite one. He shook his head. "Why?" you asked. He took a second and the muscles in his throat moved a bit, like he was swallowing. "No one to talk to." he said in a rough and gravelly voice. You smiled a bit, it must get lonely here. "You know if you try to kill me, I'll do the same to you right?" you said, stiffening a little bit. "Likewise." he said with a chuckle. You smiled but didn't fully relax, knowing he was use to killing. He saw your discomfort and reached a hand out. "Truce." he said, shaking your hand. You smiled and saw it in his eyes he was too.