You protect him

Freddie: You were in dream land with Freddie. You both spent a lot of time here lately and while this is the place Freddie controlled, sometimes there were unexpected kickbacks to him having his personally controlled universe. You were hanging out in the boiler room, talking when you heard a woman's voice. "Freddie~" it cooed. You snapped your head around to look at a woman slinking through the doorway. ""Baby who is this?" She asked, tauntingly. Freddie looked at you as your jaw dropped and you were about to leave. "Y/n, this isn't real." he said squeezing his eyes shut. "Ex girlfriend and all but she isn't real." he yelled, trying to tune out the woman's voice. Without hesitation you walked up to the woman and pulled out the knife freddie gave you, slashing the woman. She disappeared with a shriek and he opened his eyes. "Thank you doll." 

Jason: So it was spring and what comes with spring? New life. Usually you and Jason loved seeing the baby animals and being surrounded by the new neighbors in the nature trails around your shared cabin. However, the goose had followed suit and now there was not only the goose who in which terrorized Jason, but she also had a male goose and seven eggs. Which meant there was soon to be seven new baby geese. This worried him immensely. Jason wanted to go for a walk but halfway through your trail he spotted the goose with her suitor and their eggs. He stopped and refused to go any further as she began hissing. You pulled a small gun from your purse and shot both geese, not lethally but with a tranquilizer. You picked them and their seven eggs up and relocated them to the other side of the lake safely. "Thank you." he said, knowing the war was over. 

Michael: Michael had been gone for a long time, longer than usual. This was growing more and more concerning and you left to look for him. You knew the town he usually went to and for whatever reason was drawn to a barn in the middle of nowhere. When you walked in, you saw Michael tied to a post and a woman laying out knives. "I've heard of you, and I am tired of you terrorizing my town." You knew the woman had a point but you also knew she had a knife and your boyfriend tied to a post and was planning on hurting him. As she picked a big knife up and turned to Michael you stepped out. "Stop." you said, making her turn around. "Who are you?" she snapped. "His girlfriend." you said, knocking her out. You untied Michael, "Well I guess we have to move now." you said looking at the woman. Michael nodded and kissed the top of your head, walking home with you. 

Norman: You were helping Norman out in the motel and a woman came down to complain. She was yelling at Norman who stood timidly behind the counter. "Okay, you can leave now." you said, walking around the corner. She glared at you and rolled her eyes, turning back to your boyfriend. She continued yelling and you approached her, grabbing her shirt collar. "I said, you can go. Now!" you said, pulling her to the ground. She scurried to her feet. "Fine fine I am leaving." Norman smiled, "Have a great day!" he chimed politely. "thank you honey." he said, turning to you with a smile. 

Ghostface: Billy was cute and it wasn't a secret. He would usually get flirted with wherever you went. Today you were at lunch and the waitress was flirting heavily. "Umm, I'm here with my girlfriend." he said, motioning to you. "Well I don't hear her saying anything." the woman said, darting her eyes to you. You cleared your voice and slammed your hands on the table. "Honey, I could call you about fifty words that aren't ma'am right now, so go get our food before I lose my temper." the woman got wide eyes, you were scary when you were mad. She delivered your food without so much as looking at Billy. 

Brahms: "Brahms I ordered pizza can you get it?" you yelled from the shower as the doorbell rang out. "Sure." he said back. When you got out you heard wrestling in the living room. You ran out in your robe staring at the scene in front of you. You pointed the gun at the man fighting your boyfriend. "Get out." you said getting their attention. The man looked up, "this man killed people, you aren't safe." the man said, hitting Brahms in the mouth again. "I said get out!" you screamed, shooting the floor next to him. The man stood, "Girly, don't threaten me." he said, walking to you. You shot him in the shoulder. "There now it's not a threat, get out." The man yelled, falling back. You clicked the gun again and aimed at his head. He fumbled to his feet and ran out, leaving. "You saved me." Brahms said, standing and walking to you. "Anything for you love." you cooed back. 

Leatherface: Tommy was sleeping. He was exhausted from the night before and was asleep most of the day. You heard a thud in the bedroom and walked in to see him having a night terror. You walked over and grabbed his arms. "Tommy." you said, shaking his arms. He sat up and hugged you. "That was a bad one." he said in a whimper. "I know baby." you said, stroking his hair. He nuzzled into you and you laid back down with him. "You can go back to sleep baby, I'll be right here." you said, as he fell back to sleep under your watch.