Leatherface (one shot)

You knew Tommy and you knew his family. Your generational bloodlines have been close forever. The rest of your family left town however, discovering their long time friends and neighbors killed people. Now it's just Tommy that lives in the house with his brother Tex who is usually in and out. 

You grew up with them and usually would go over once a month to help clean up the house. They didn't do too much cleaning and it was usually an all day job to get their house in decent conditions. You got on Tex as much as you could to help out, Tommy usually avoided you but you didn't know why. 

You were on your way over now, driving since your houses were miles apart. You walked up to the house and walked inside knowing no one would answer the door if you knocked. You began in the kitchen cleaning. "Whoo look who the cat dragged in." You heard the obnoxious voice of your childhood best friend. "Hey Tex." You said, turning around and flinging bubbles at him. "Pretty as ever." he said with a wink making you blush. He was abrupt but he sure knew how to make you smile. 

He said he was on his way out and left. Leaving you in a quiet house. You needed help getting the top of the stove vent cleaned and yelled for Tommy. He stayed in the basement most of the time, but you knew he could hear you. "Tommy!" you yelled again, getting frustrated. You walked to the basement door and ripped it open ready to yell again. "To-" you began to yell but saw he was right inside the door, scaring you. You jumped back. "Dammit Tommy, you scared me." You said, clutching your chest. "I need a hand in the kitchen." He followed you silently.

After doing what you asked he stood making sure you didn't need any more help. You turned around when you were done to look at him. "Why don't you ever talk to me? You know I'm not scary or mean." You said, gesturing to yourself. He didn't respond. "Tommy, please. I've known you for years, say something to me." You begged. 

"Why does Tex always flirt with you?" He asked. This caught you off guard. "Tommy, Tex is just being nice, he doesn't look at me like that." you said, laughing. He mumbled something under his breath. "What?" You said. "I said, 'who wouldn't'." he said, looking at the floor, embarrassed. "Tommy are you jealous of how me and Tex talk to each other?" You asked. He didn't hesitate to nod. "Why?" you asked, getting off the counter and walking over to him.

He didn't look at you. "Because maybe I think you're pretty and I want to talk to you like that." He said, stumbling over his words. "Tommy, do you like me?" You asked, making him look at you. He nodded. You blushed and grabbed his hands, pulling him down to your height and planting a kiss on his lips. "You can talk to me however you want Tommy," he turned bright red and nodded, kissing you again. For the rest of the time you were there he helped you clean and talked to you more and more. Then he walked you outside and kissed you goodbye before you got in your car. It looks like you might have to come over more than just once a month.