Michael Myers (one shot)

You basically helped Michael live. You lived on your own and one day you came home to him standing in your living room. He didn't immediately try to kill you and you told him you had heard about him but didn't blame him after how everyone treated him his whole life. You grew a bond and he lived with you. You even gave him one of your old phones so he could text you and get back up to date on the world. You made sure he was fed and had a roof over his head and in exchange he only killed the bad guys and he didn't do it at home. 

It had been a long day. You had been texting him from work telling him all about it. He wasn't great about showing emotion over text yet or being sympathetic, but he was doing his best. You just wanted to go home and vent about your shitty boss and coworkers. On the verge of tears you ended the day and packed up everything, heading home for the day. 

You walked through the front door and called out to Michael. He had rearranged the living room to how you had been mentioning it the past few days. You smelled food cooking in the kitchen and walked in to see an open cookbook and pots and pans simmering on the stove. You were confused as to where Michael was. You walked through the house and to your bedroom when you saw lights flickering in the bathroom at the end of the hall. Michael was kneeling by the bathtub and was feeling the water in a drawn bubble bath to test the temperature. He saw you over his shoulder and dried off his hand. He looked sheepish. "I cooked dinner and made you a bath, I hope that's okay.." he trailed off.

A smile spread on your lips and he looked back to you. "Michael thank you so much, I don't know what i'd do without you." you said hugging him. He never really hugged back, he wasn't a physical person, but this time his arms pulled up to your ribs and he gave a light squeeze. "I appreciate everything you do for me." He said, pulling away. "I um, I got you clothes from your room.. and I will keep dinner warm for you." He said, walking from the bathroom. "Wait, um Michael." You said. He turned around and looked at you, not knowing what you'd say. "If you want you can sit in here with me. I'd love to be able to vent to you." He nodded, smile line tugging at his eyes, he closed the door and waited outside so you could undress in private. You undressed and slipped into the water, sinking down a modest level beneath the bubbles. 

He walked back in and tried to keep eye contact with you as you went on and on about your day. He only listened and agreed with you. When you were ready to get out he slipped out of the bathroom and went to make your plates in the kitchen while you drained the bath and got dressed. You met in the kitchen and ate at the table. Halfway through dinner he stopped and wiped his mouth, clearing his throat nervously. You stopped eating and placed your hand on his, worried something was wrong. "Is everything alright Michael?" You asked. He nodded, "Tonight has been great so this is a good of time as ever.." he mumbled. You tilted your head, unsure. "Y/n, you have been there for me through everything and I want you to know I am here for you, loyally. I have developed feelings for you, I have never had for another person before. I couldn't imagine life without you, as I would have no purpose. Will you be with me forever?" You asked. You weren't sure what he was asking of you as you had never had a romantic relationship before, though you had wanted it. He stood up and got down on one knee. He pulled out a small velvet box and opened it to reveal a small hand crafted, beautiful ring. "Marry me?" he said, in a whisper. Tears sprung to your eyes. "Oh Michael, of course!" He stood, pulling you with him and he hugged you tightly. "I'm so glad you said yes, I've never been that scared in my life." He breathed.