Leatherface Oneshot

"Thomas." you yelled from the front porch. Thomas spent so much time in his shed, but when it was dinner time and you yelled for him, you knew he was on his way. You heard his shoes on the wooden front porch steps and the front door swung open. Everyone gathered around the table. "Man she has you wipped boy." Tex laughed from his seat. 

You narrowed your eyes at the blonde. "There ain't nothing wrong with him having some manners, maybe you could learn from him." You said through gritted teeth. You were very protective over Thomas and everyone knew it. "Oh come on now sweetie, we all know he likes it rough, you keep him in line." Tex winked causing you to roll your eyes despite the redness of your cheeks. 

You heard the thud of Thomas kicking Tex from under the table. You laughed a bit at Tex's pained expression even though he wouldn't say anything. "Now why can't you boys get along?" Luda Mae gripped. The boys mumbled something and Tex must have sent Thomas a strange look because Thomas was up and out of his seat before you could stop him. 

He had walked around the table and grabbed Tex by his shirt collar, lifting him out of his seat. You stood up and slammed your hands on the table. "Thomas that's enough." you said sternly. He didn't get him go. You grabbed his arm and pulled on it, "Thomas I said enough!" you yelled at this point before the situation could escalate. 

Thomas dropped Tex and began walking to the stairs. You turned to follow him but Tex tried to nudge past you and get to Thomas. You grabbed him by his ear, "You're done." you said bitterly, pushing him back in his chair. He grumbled in protest but did not try to get back up. You followed Thomas up the stairs and into your shared bedroom. "What was that?" you asked. He turned to you and put his hands on your hips, resting his forehead on yours. "I'm not whipped." he pouted. 

You smiled a bit, "No of course not baby. Let's go finish our food." you said sweetly. He nodded and leaned down a bit more to kiss you. You tangled your hands into his messy dark hair and gave it a small tug. He groaned a bit, feeling his hair being pulled. "Told you he likes it rough!!" Tex yelled from the hallway. Thomas took off running after him and you followed close behind to break up another fight.