Beetlejuice oneshot

This is not for the contest but I went to a haunted house and one of the guys sounded just like beetlejuice soo.. here we go. Pls don't hate me if it's bad. 

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice." I said laying back in my bed, bored. I heard him come into the realm in a puff of smoke. "Hey hey there hot stuff, what are you doing calling me here?" His voice was ruff and gargling. I smiled and kept my eyes closed as I felt him approach the side of the bed. "I just missed you, that's all." I said with a smile. 

He was quiet but I could tell he was smiling. He never really got a lot of affection so I was an outlet for him he didn't have much of. I opened my eyes to him standing awkwardly beside the bed. I scooted over and he plopped down. "How's the dead world?" I asked, turning on my side to face him. He smiled softly, "Could be worse." I nodded, leaning into him. I kissed him slowly and I felt his hand come to my side. "Mmm Beej." I said in a whisper. He liked that nickname, it wasn't his full name but it was close enough. 

He was so use to being a dirty old perv that when he was able to calm down and relax it was almost like he was someone completely different. His hand moved up my chest and to my collar bone where he stopped and traced the curve of my throat. He snapped and in a second he was on top of me and I was pinned under him. I swallowed and knew what he was doing. 

"Beej you know the rules. Not right now and not until I'm in your realm." I said, restating our rule of only doing risque things in the dead world where my time was slowed. "I know." he rolled his eyes and laid back next to me. "But that doesn't mean I can't tease you." I said in a sly voice. He groaned a bit knowing I knew exactly how to drive him mad. 

I ran my fingers across his suit buttons and scooted myself so I was close to his face. He gulped as I smiled a bit. I walked my fingers up his chest and traced over his lips. I straddled his waist so I was directly above him. He writhed a bit and moved his hands to my waist, moving me back a forth slowly. He tried to be so gentle. "Mmmm Beej." I whined a bit making his eyes roll back slightly. His eyes darkened and he flipped us so I was below him again. 

His eyes were dark now and he had a hand on my throat. "You think it's nice to play with me princess? I'll show you a tease." he said snapping his fingers so we were in his room in the dead world. I smiled widely knowing what was about to happen. He struck my neck with his mouth causing me to let out a small scream of surprise. "You haven't seen nothing yet baby." he winked, before I chuckled lightly. This was going to be a wild night.