Valentine's Day Special

This is going to be preferences of the boys getting "spiffy with it" and how they would dress  up or what they would do for Valentine's Day. 

Freddie: Freddie was laying on the couch and you walked in, he had his fedora over his face, napping. "Fred, you know what today is right.." you said, already disappointed. "Uh, Thursday?" He said, somewhat annoyed and confused. You huffed and turned on your heel to go back to your room, "oh wait, its Valentine's Day." he said, climbing off the couch and following you to your room. You were adorned in his favorite red dress to which he whistled. You began sliding off your heels and pulling out comfy clothes. "what are you doing?" he asked, confused. You shrugged, irritated, "well since you obviously didn't plan anything, I am getting ready for bed early." you snapped. Freddie rolled his eyes and threw your comfy clothes into the hallway, as you chased him he quickly changed into a suit. You opened the bedroom door to him in a white suit with a red tie and a white and red fedora. "Fred, you know we can't go out." you said. He caught your arm. "Come on babe, let's go terrorize a town." he said with a smirk, pulling you out the door.

Jason: Jason was asleep next to you. He always stayed so still. He laid flat on his back and you watched his chest rise and fall with breath. You pulled yourself up from your sleeping spot and threw yourself over him. He heaved awake and sat up as you rolled onto his lap. He looked down at you and chuckled under his mask. He always kept it on and at this point you didn't mind. He played with your hair and leaned down to kiss your forehead. You got up and pulled him out of bed. "Jay it's Valentine's Day, and I got you something!" You said, dragging him to the living room closet. Jason closed his eyes and you pulled out a brand new mask you bought from in town. You craved a heart with yours and his name into the inside of the mask. He looked at his and teetered back and forth on his feet and got excited. He ripped off his old one and put on his new one. "Very handsome baby." you said with a smile. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the woods and seemed to know where he is going. Finally he stopped. "What is it?" you asked, not seeing anything sticking out. He pointed up with what you could tell was a smug expression. You looked up to see tree branches broken off and organized on the tree branches to say "Jason and y/n". You smiled and he lifted you up and hugged you. 

Michael:  "Michael." you said with your hands on your hips. He was holding his mask over his head, tightly so you couldn't remove it. "Tonight is the only night I could get reservations. No one is even going to recognize you without your mask. We can just be a normal sane couple tonight." He shook his head. You huffed and stomped to your room. He walked toward the door but stopped feet away when you ripped the door open again. "Don't even think you are sleeping in here tonight." You barked and threw out a blanket and pillow and slammed the door. You heard him stomp to the bathroom and slam the door and heard several things bang around. Finally someone knocked on your bedroom door, "go away Mikey." you yelled, pulling a pillow over your head. He crashed through the door which made you look at him with rage running through your eyes. Michael had his hair brushed back in two fine braids that met as one braid. He also had very well groomed features. His eyebrows were clipped and his facial hair was freshly shaved. You couldn't say anything but stare with wide eyes. "Let's go." he said, with a stern voice. You didn't move you just laid back, perched on your bed in awe at your boyfriend. He walked over and leaned down by your ear, "Don't make me tell you again." 

Norman: "Darling,  closed the motel tonight." Norman said walking through the bedroom door proudly. "I'm so glad baby, now we can spend the day together." you said, throwing your hands in the air. He jumped into bed and landed on you, attacking you with kisses. 

Ghostface: He is definitely not a romantic. However he did bring you on a killing spree and bought you chocolate. 

Brahms: You woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. You pulled yourself out of bed and into the bathroom. You threw your robe on and splashed water on your face. As you walked into the kitchen you saw your wonderfully stupid boyfriend at the stove completely naked only wearing an apron. He grabbed the pan and turned around flipping a pancake with a raised eyebrow. "See something you like babe?" He asked, his thick English accent coming out. "Your tone is slipping." you said with a chuckle. He looked confused and pulled the apron out to see down into it. "No everything is fine." he said smirking at you. "Oh gross." you chuckled. He smiled, turning around to finish breakfast. "Tight." he said, popping his words. You smiled and walked over to him. "get you some of this." he laughed. You scooted past him. "I think i'll just have a pancake." you said, walking out of the kitchen after slapping his butt. "i'm so abused." he fake whimpered as you left with his food. 

Leatherface: Tommy was an absolute sweetheart and he never hesitated to show it. He was always going the extra mile to show you he loved you. He had set up a lovely picnic for you and had everything laid out. You were enjoying your valentine's day when something seemed off. He was being very quiet. "Tommy honey are you alright." he looked up with slightly teary eyes and you grew concerned. "Darlin, I love you so much and you make me the happiest man int he world. When he was done talking it had brought you both to more tears. "I know I can be thick in the head, but you made everything so worth it when I met you." you had tears spilling over and he looked at you with a goofy trademark smile. "I love you." he said. It was the first time he had ever said it to you. "Oh tommy, I love you too."