1k views special

Random one shots

Short 1k imagines

Freddie: you were prone to nightmares, horrible scary nightmares. The kind where you wake up in a cold sweat and can't go back to sleep. You had them almost weekly. Tonight you were having one. Being chased by something awful until you opened a door and slipped into a boiler room. You slammed the door and barricaded yourself inside, sliding down the warm metal door. "Well hello there." You turner your head to see a man, with burnt flesh, in a sweater and fedora. He was accessorized with a glove with knives where his fingers ended. You gulped and stood in front of him. "I'm sorry.. I was just running from.. Well I don't know actually." You stopped and began crying. Not of being scared, just tired. Freddie just stared at you before opening his arms, and pulling you into them. "You aren't going to hurt me?" You shook your head in confusion. "No, now get some sleep." He said kissing the top of your head as the world you stood in faded away to a blissful sleep. For once you slept, guarded by your dream demon.

Jason: Camp Crystal Lake. You sat on the bank looking out over the water. Small ripples disturbed it's smooth surface and you threw pebbles in. You heard footsteps behind you and laid yourself back on the ground, looking upside down. Your eyes found a man, standing maybe 20 feet behind you. "Hello, care to join me?" He didn't answer, you stood and started walking to him. You noticed the machete and stopped, "I'm sorry, I can leave." You said, words trembling. He threw his machete at the ground and it stuck out of the grass, held in place by the earth. He walked the rest of the way to you and you stood in front of each other. "I'm y/n." You said, nervous. He made a grunting sound and you smiled up at him. "I like your mask. Wanna go for a walk with me?" He nodded and went and got his machete. You looks scared again, as he was armed. He put it in a holster on his side and reached his hand out. You locked fingers and walked side by side through the woods.

Michael: you live just doors down from him. Yet you never spoke a word you just observed. It seems like you were the only one that knew he was there or acted like he even existed in this world. He saw you working in the yard pay attention to his every move. He knew you were the only one he would ever get the chance to speak with. One night you were sitting outside one night on your porch, writing in your poetry book, a dim light from above lighting your face, you heard him approach from beside the house. You looked over, "Michael." A smile came to your lips and you moved over to offer him a seat. "Am I interrupting?" He asked. You shook your head, "never." He sat and you asked if he wanted you to read your poetry to him. You did. He loved it. It was the best interaction he had in a very long time. This became a routine, until you got tired and he carried you to bed inside.

Norman: a motel. You were traveling and the only place you could find to stay in was this small, isolated motel. You pulled your car in, got your suitcase and guitar case out of the car and walked inside. A man leaned on the front counter as you entered. His eyes got a little wider and he started stumbling over his greeting. You blushed and asked for a room. He helped you to your room and asked about your guitar. You responded saying you were a singer and were on your way to a gig tomorrow. He was interested in your music and you ended up practicing for him.

Ghostface: he was an old friend. You had known billy for a while and you knew how to handle his sometimes erratic behavior. Today he was mad, really mad. He was throwing things about your shared apartment an making a mess or things. "Billy stop." You said grabbing his hands. He didn't stop. You yelled and then smashed your lips together. It was your first kiss and he melted as you held his hands.

Brahms: You stomped through the door and threw your bags down. You banged on the armrest if the couch and broke down. Everything went wrong today and you started sobbing and yelling and having a meltdown. Your boyfriend, Brahms could see and hear all of this from inside the walls. "Y/n, what's wrong?" His voice was approaching you. You had your eyes squeezed shut and was thrashing violently. He grabbed your hands and held you tightly. You sobbed in his arms and he took you to the bedroom. He got you clean clothes and cuddled you until you felt better. 

Leatherface: You were outside in the barn and cleaning up some of the stables. Despite Tommy protesting, you got a horse a while ago and brought it home, therefore you were to clean up after it. You heard the horse prancing outside and peeked out the barn door to see Tommy leaning his face against the horse's, staring into its eyes. "So you didn't want him, now you're friends?" You laughed, dusting off your hands on your jeans. "He's not bad." He said walking over and kissing you. "Whatever you say cowboy."