Carrie Oneshot

You were new. Everyone was starring and making you uncomfortable. There was little you could do to detere them. It felt like everyone wanted to talk you but that's not the kind of person you were. You weren't antisocial or shy you just didn't like people. 

You sat in the corner of the cafeteria, people watching. Many people had offered you seats but you weren't interested. That was until you saw her. She was sitting by herself scribbling in a notepad in the middle of the lunch room. Before you could control your actions you stood up with your tray and started walking towards her. 

You sat your tray down and she jumped. "I can move." she said beginning to collect her things. You put your hand on her wrist. "No, please stay." She looked into your eyes and it was almost enough to distract you from the spark that was coming from the connection of you two. She smiled and eased back into her seat. 

You extended your hand across the table. "My name is y/n." you said with a smile. She shook your hand sending sparks up your wrist again. "Carrie." she said. Her voice was gorgeous and it was all you could do to choke back a stutter and drool over this girl. 

You sat down across from her and she put her notebook away and straightened up a little bit. "So you're um new right." she asked seeming nervous. "Yeah, just moved here. I wasn't liking it, until now I guess." you said smiling and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. She was blushing, which made you blush. 

She looked behind you and her eyes fell back to the floor and she was quiet and nervous again. "Can we sit here?" the main boy in a group of boys asked. The one that had previously asked for your number today. "No we're good, thanks." you said, turning your attention back to Carrie. 

"Damn, and we thought you were cute. Too bad you're more into the psychotic type." he said laughing and turning to walk away. You felt heat rise behind your eyes. You stood up and turned to him, "Apologize." you said through gritted teeth. 

He looked at you and scoffed, starting to walk away. You grabbed his throat and slammed him into the table next to you. "I said apologize." you said squeezing his neck and feeling the muscles move under your fingers as he tried to breathe. "I-I'm so-orry." he choked out.

 You pulled his head up and pushed him away. "Get lost and don't ever talk to Carrie again." you spat as him and his friends hurried away. Carrie was staring at you with wide eyes. "You didn't have to do that." she said blushing again which melted all the anger from you.

 "Does that happen a lot?" you asked. She nodded. "Not anymore it doesn't." you said as she joined you in a smile. "Can I walk you to class?" you asked hearing the bell ring. She smiled and nodded. You walked her to class holding her hand and sending her in with a "Bye Carrie~".