Talahassee Oneshot

I know this is from Zombieland and I know he isn't a slasher but I had this idea and had to get it out somewhere, PLUS I have a thing for Talahassee. 

You were asleep in the back of your Hummer. Everything was so risky it was easier to sleep in your get away vehicle. You felt the space around you moving and your eyes popped open. You looked up from your space in the back floorboard to see the sky moving through the windows. Someone was driving your truck. 

You pulled the gun out of your waist and threw yourself into a sitting up position aiming your gun at the person driving's head. The man swerved to a stop in the middle of the road. "Whoa whoa when did you get back there!" he yelled.

You got a scoffed look on your face, "I was napping in my truck! When did you think to steel something without checking for passangers." you said cocking your gun. He tried to form another sentence but you cut him off, "Get out of the car." 

He popped his door open and you climbed out at the same time. "Look now missy." he said trying to get you to calm down. You shot in the air, "It's Indy to you." you said. 

He nodded. "Right, Indy, look I just needed a truck I didn't know it belonged to you." He said a half hearted apology. "Where were you going anyway." you asked. "Talahassee." he responded. You nodded. "Alright let's go." you said getting in the driver's seat.

"What." he said blantanly. "I said let's go, get in the car Talahassee, we've got places to be." you said with a smile. He nodded with a relieved look and got in the car as the two of you sped off. "You're a wild card aren't you?" he said laughing a bit. "Damn straight."