When they hype you up

Freddie: Freddie was not the most supportive boyfriend. He didn't say he was proud a lot. It wasn't his exact forte. However, today was different. You were practicing yoga stances. This wasn't big to Freddie but it was important to you and you were proud of your accomplishments. You were currently doing a headstand and balancing perfectly, something you had worked really hard to do. Freddie walked in the room and you opened your eyes and looked at him. "Shit!! You're doing it! That's so good babe." he said, making you smile wide. 

Jason: You thing was singing. Whether it was in front of people or alone in the shower, singing had always been a big part of your life. Jason loved hearing your singing voice and after a long day today he came home and threw himself in bed next to you. He grabbed your phone and played your karaoke playlist just so you would sing for him. 

Michael: Plants were everywhere in your house. It wasn't uncommon to walk into a room and see hanging baskets and potted plants everywhere. Today you woke up and walked around making sure all your leaf babies had enough water. He walked in the room you were in and looked around with a smile. "What?" you asked with a returned smile looking over your shoulder. "You're getting good at this whole plant thing," this made your heart swell. You loved your plants and your boyfriend and you loved that your boyfriend supported your plant obsession. You kissed him and finished watering your plants. 

Norman: You didn't brag about your writing. Norman did. He would read your poetry and tell everyone he met about it. He was hooked. On your birthday he was giddy for you to open one present in particular. It was a large very heavy box. You pulled back the paper and tape to see a box full of books. Before you could look to see what they were he blurted out that they were your poetry all in one book and in front of you sat the first one hundred copies. You looked up through teary eyes and smiled at your equally happy boyfriend. 

Ghostface: Billy didn't know a lot about make up. What he did know was that you liked it. You in fact had a youtube channel specifically for your makeup. He watched every video, commented on everything. He loved that you were so talented. He walked in on you filming and you had just finished a full face. "OH MY GOD, I'M DATING A MODEL." he yelled and kissed the top of your head. You blushed and took a second to regroup before you could complete your video. 

Brahms: As you put away your paint set and washed the water down the drain, Brahms entered the room. "Did you paint this?" he asked, pointing to a water color canvas of roses on the table. "Yeah but I think I'm just going to recycle it." you said disappointed. No matter how hard you tried you just didn't like your work in water color. "What?! no." he said, picking up the canvas and speed-walking to the living room with it. You followed him as he hung it on the wall. "Brahms no it's okay I-," he cut you off. "It is perfect and it is staying right here." He stood back from it and smiled and then looked at you. "My little artist." he said ruffling your hair. 

Leatherface: Baking was your thing. When you were stressed? You baked. Had a long day? Baked. Going through something? You were in the kitchen with a baking tin in your hand making something. Tommy knew this and any time he saw you whipping something up in the kitchen he made sure to encourage you. Today it was muffins. He walked into the kitchen to see plates of different muffins everywhere. "What's wrong y/n?" he asked. You shook your head and threw a new batch in the oven, turning to look at him. "Well the muffins smell delicious." he said with a smile wrapping his arms around you tightly.