Michael Myers (one shot)

"Why can't you ever just listen to me?" You screamed as he stood in the doorway. "I say I don't want you to do something, you do it. But I asked for help around the house and it's like I didn't say a word to you." You were livid and you couldn't tell if he even cared because of his stupid mask. Everything was irritating you with him today. 

All you wanted was help cleaning up before your friends come over, not only was he no where to be found but fifteen minutes before they show up he comes in with a bloody knife and tracks blood and dirt through the entire house, which then results in your friends being scared away. 

"You need to calm down." he said, throwing his knife in the sink, causing blood spatter to go everywhere. That was it, you had lost it. You threw your hands in the air and stomped past him. He grabbed your arm and you reached up and grabbed his mask. You ripped down and pulled it off of his head. His hair fell around his face and his cold eyes met yours. 

You stopped resisting and stared at him. You knew this pissed him off good. He never let you touch his mask. "That's it." he said. He kicked his mask away from him and pushed you into the kitchen wall. He stared at you like he wanted to do something, like he wanted to yell or hit something. You hoped it wouldn't be you. While his thoughts were racing through his head, your mind was silent. You focused on his face. All the small scars and details in his skin. Finally you reached up and grabbed his face, smashing it into yours. You lips found his instantly and you kissed him. 

Michael kissed back and then pulled away abruptly. "What are you doing? I thought we were fighting? he growled. You just stared at him. "We were but you're really hot." You said in a shaky voice. He looked down at you, a smirk spreading on the corners of his lips. "You really know how to get out of trouble don't you princess?" he smirked, before picking you up and walking you to the bedroom.