You hurt them accidentally

Jason: You loved Jason with all your heart but sometimes he really got on your nerves. Today, all day, he made a mess wherever you cleaned. You wiped down the counter? He'd spill food on it. You cleaned the floors? Guess who tracked mud in. Did all the laundry? He changed his clothes and added to a new pile. Finally you had enough you walked into the living room to see him with his muddy boots on the table. "Jason enough!" you yelled, smacking his legs off the table. He stared at you shocked and you immediately realized what you had just done. "Jason, honey I am so sorry, but you need to help me keep this house clean, I am not your maid." He nodded and you settled down beside him. 

Michael: Michael was hard-headed. When he got it in his mind to do something, he was going to do it. Today it was baby proofing the house. He had secured everything and you were having cravings. You jiggled the snack cabinet door and it wouldn't open. Finally after several attempts you ripped the door off the hinges and threw it across the kitchen. He entered the kitchen to see you scarfing down Hot Cheetos. He chuckled but rolled his eyes as he had to replace the brand new cabinet lock. 

Ghostface: "Here let me do it." Billy said taking the knife from you. He thought he could do everything better than you. "No I got it." you said taking your knife back. He went to reach for it again and you snapped. "Billy let me do it, I don't need help with everything!" you yelled looking your boyfriend in the eye. "Ow." he said smally. You were confused until you looked down to see the knife cutting into his hand. You immediately threw it in the sink and helped Billy bandage his hand. 

Brahms: You were jumpy today. In a mix of anxiety and general nerves everything made you jump. That is why when Brahm's came around the corner today it made you jump, throwing your hand out. It landed on his cheek and you immediately gasped pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm jumpy today." you yelled, cradling your boyfriend's face. 

Leatherface: Thomas was cutting wood, as he usually did throughout the week. You were walking up to him to hand him a drink when he swung the axe back, knocking a glass out of your hand. "Dammit Thomas!" you yelled out of surprise. He turned around, shocked and surprised at your outburst. "I, I am sorry, it startled me." you said shaking the glass and liquid from your hand. He smiled and walked you back inside to get more drinks.