When they make you mad + make up

Freddie: It was your birthday. You got the sweet texts from friends and family but there was one person that didn't acknowledge your birthday and it broke your heart, Freddie. You moped around the house until he came out of your bedroom. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, pouring himself some juice. "Nothing." You said bitterly. He looked up at you. "Why are you being short?" he snapped. Tears shot to your eyes. "Maybe it's because it's my birthday and you forgot." You sounded hurt and that broke his heart. He walked over to you and wrapped you in a hug, "I'm sorry doll, let's go get some ice cream." He smiled, you nodded and went to get ice cream and celebrate.

Jason: You did not get mad at Jason often, but boy when you did it was bad. Today you woke up in the worst possible mood. Everything had gone wrong and you couldn't find Jason. He was gone when you woke up and wasn't answering the phone you gave him. You were pissed because you were suppose to spend the day together and he left before you could even wake up. You locked all the doors and stayed in your room with headphones in. When Jason finally came home he couldn't get inside, because you locked the doors. He came around to the bedroom side and tapped on the window, where you promptly flipped him off. He rolled his eyes and disappeared. You then heard the front door collapse as he smashed through it. Fury filled you and you shot up out of bed. "Jason you motherf-," you stopped when you saw him. He had a handful of wildflowers and was staring at you pitifully. "I'm sorry." He said, truly apologizing. "No Jason, I'm sorry I thought you just went out killing. I'm sorry." you said hugging him.

Michael: Oh Michael. He could be a handful. You had this spider. A pet if you will. It was little and black and it stayed in the corner of your room. Today you woke up and Michael jumped out of bed. He flat palm smashed your spider. A blood curling scream left your lips and he turned to you, bewildered. "Michael that was my pet!" You shrieked. He looked at his palm and wiped it on his pants. "Spiders aren't pets." You screamed again. "That one was you idiot." You started crying and, as stupid as Michael thought it was, he comforted you. After you snapped and snapped he left you alone. Only to come back an hour later with a drawing of a spider. He hung it in the corner where the spider lived and wrote RIP on it. It made you laugh and you apologized for calling him an idiot.

Norman: Norman was an old man at heart and usually you loved this. But it was Halloween and you wanted nothing more than to go out and have a good time. "Please Norman," "Y/N, no!" He yelled. He never yelled at you. You just wanted to go have a good time with him. You started crying and ran out of the room before he could apologize. You went out dressed up as a bumble bee to your friends party and started having a good time. Half way through the party you heard someone ask what another person was dressed as and turned to see Norman dressed up as a bee keeper.

Ghostface: You love Billy. He's a good boyfriend. However he always does little things to make you mad or try to pick at you. Today he went too far. You were trying on sundresses because you wanted to look nice and he walked in the room. "Do you like this one Billy?" You asked. He turned and looked at you and made a face following by the comment, "You don't think it's a little small?" He followed by laughing which just made you feel worse by his comment and tears sprouted to your eyes as you walked into the bathroom to change back into a hoodie and sweats. He apologized for well over an hour and wouldn't stop telling you how beautiful he thought you were.

Brahms: Brahms was clingy. But today he barely came around. This struck you as odd and walked down one of the long halls to hear talking. It struck you as odd because you didn't know of anyone he spoke with and it threw you off. The closer you got the more he sounded to be having the time of his life. "Yeah I can't wait to see you again. I just have to wait till y/n isn't around for you to come over." A vile feeling ran through you and you slammed your fists on the walls. "You cheating bastard!" You screaming running to your room to pack your things and leave. He rushed out and explained he was just talking to Norman and didn't want him to scare you by coming over, so he wanted to hang out alone. 

Leatherface: Tommy did little to anger you ever. There wasn't much he could do to make you mad at him, but one thing you hated was when he raised his voice at you. Today you were working with one of your new horses. He was bucking and tramping violently as he wasn't broken in yet. Tommy had told you not to try to break him without his help, as he didn't want you to get hurt. Tommy had gone into the woods to work on some things and you had decided to work with the new horse. You finally saddled him and was riding him with little issue when you heard, from a distance, "WHAT THE F&CK!" You looked up to see Tommy walking straight for you. You hurried off the horse and tied him to a post. "Tommy let me explain." You said. He threw his bag down and pointed at the house. "GET IN THAT HOUSE NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER WITH YOU!" You stopped and tears welled in your eyes. You ran to the house and slammed the door. He was soon to follow after about twenty minutes of throwing things around in the barn and he hugged you and apologized for yelling, he just didn't want you to get hurt.