Leatherface Oneshot

You were kicking and screaming but nothing helped as you flailed helplessly in the back of the pick-up truck. You and your captors were the only ones around and while you thought you'd be safe leaving the small stranded gas station you thought wrong. They tailed your car and when you saw the police lights you pulled over, that's when the man pulled a gun on you and told you to get in the back of the truck. 

The truck pulled up to a large house and stopped close to the front. The man, Hoyt as he introduced himself, got out first and untied the rope that bound your hands from a hook in the side of the truck. He pulled you out of the truck bed and stood you off to the side of the tailgate. "Now now would you stop screaming, we don't plan on killing ya, yet." he said with a snicker. Your screaming and trashing stopped and you tried to comply. 

The other man got out of the truck and towered over both you and Hoyt. Hoyt called him Thomas and he seemed to respond in grunts. He was massive and you knew there was no use in running, he'd outrun you in a heart beat. You kept your jaw locked tight as they led you into the house and to a woman who stood in the kitchen cutting up vegetables. "Here you go mama, she's a pretty one." Hoyt said handing the rope to the woman and eyeing you up and down. 

"Now Hoyt, that is no way to treat a lady! And eyes off, she's for Tommy." the woman cooed. She cut the ropes off your wrist and smiled at you warmly. "Honey, I'm Luda Mae, and as long as you don't plan on running I'll explain just what is going on here okay?" she asked. You nodded as she led you to the table, helping you sit down. "I asked the boys to find a woman, a young woman. We need some help around the house and as you can probably tell there aren't many options of volunteers around here." she said. 

You throat was dry and burning. "So you abducted me?" you asked with a tear falling. She wiped the tear and handed you a glass of water. "I'm sorry it has to start like this, but I promise you, it will be worth it. After all, Tommy has a lot of love to give. I promise you he will make you happy if you give him the chance." she said nodding to the doorway where Thomas stood. It seemed like staying and going along with this was going to be the easiest way of survival. I nodded and smiled a bit to Thomas, hoping to keep him happy.

After I calmed down a bit, Luda suggested Thomas show me to our room. He led me up the wooden staircase and opened the bedroom door for me. I thanked him walking through. The room was big and had a queen size bed. I was initially a bit nervous but as I walked over to the bed Thomas began making a small pallet on the floor. I assumed it was for me and smiled, at least he was giving me my space. He showed me where there were some clothes I could wear and the bathroom down the hallway.

I was about to say something to him when Luda Mae called us for dinner. We sat at the table quietly and ate. I picked around the meat that I knew too well wasn't any type of animal I had tried before and took a shower after dinner, trying to rinse the strange feeling of comfort off. I felt too at home here, was there something wrong with me? Was it bad I felt shy and blushy around Thomas. I was forced to be with him but I guess there could be worse people. I walked to the bedroom and opened the door. He was shirtless with a pair of bluejeans still on and even more surprisingly bare faced. 

I gasped a bit at the shirtlessness but my stare was all on his face. He had a small hitch on the corner of his lip but not so much that you could really notice it. He had big brown eyes and small dotted freckles. There was a little scarring around his cheekbones and chin. I took a few more steps in the room and shut the door as he covered his face in his hands, peering at me through his fingers. I walked over to him and reached for his hands. He immediately flinched back a bit but I smiled and readjusted my hands. 

I pulled his hands from his face a bit and smiled. "You don't have to hide that from me Thomas. I'm here for you remember." I said with a small smile. He removed his hands and I saw a small smile creep onto the corners of his mouth. "Let's go to bed." I said with a smile. He nodded and walked over to the small pallet lowering himself onto the floor. My heart broke a little bit, he was going to give me his bed and sleep on the floor. I boosted myself onto the bed and swung my legs under the sheet. 

"Thomas." I said, causing him to look over at me. I patted the bed beside me and me waited to make sure I was serious. He climbed into the bed slowly and unsurely, making sure to leave me space. He was on the edge of the bed and I smiled, pulling him in closer and cuddling into his chest. It took him a second to get use to me but I felt his arms wrap around my torso and I smiled into his chest.