When they cook

Freddie: Freddie doesn't know the first thing about cooking. He doesn't really even need to eat since ya know.. he's a demon. Therefore he doesn't have to feed himself but he will usually eat with you when you cook. Today had been a long day and you would be home late. You texted him and asked him to start dinner, a simple spaghetti. You walked in the door to see spaghetti sauce on the counter and Freddie standing at the counter. "How do you do this?!" he yelled. I sighed and helped him finish the spaghetti. "Next time I'm ordering in." he grumped. 

Jason: Jason lived in the woods for most of his life. He knows how to forage. One day you decided to work late and while he didn't love to cook he would when he needed to. You came home to salads, deer steaks and fresh greens on the table. He was awesome at making sure everything was done on time. He pulled out your chair for you and asked you about your day over dinner. 

Michael: Michael didn't cook often. Honestly he refused to. He didn't like the pressure. Therefore you came home to Chinese food on the table and smiled, it was your favorite and while you wished he would cook you liked that he knew what you loved to eat and made sure you had it. 

Norman: Norman liked cooking but it was a challenge. He had a bit of OCD and therefore when he cooked everything had to be perfect. Things had to be cut a certain way and divided evenly or he would completely start over. He was currently perfectly measuring out different amounts of stuff and finally was done with dinner hours later. While it took a while he seemed to make the best dinners you ever had. 

Ghostface: Billy was not a cooker. He was a high school/college kid and therefore didn't really have a lot of experience in the cooking department. One thing he was really big on was pizza. He ordered pizza and not just one. He ordered six pizzas to divide between the two of you. You laughed at the stack of pizza boxes on the counter as you prepared a plate and watched your boyfriend shove pizza in his mouth.

Brahms: Brahms was a an amazing cook. He not only knew how to cook but he knew how to plate food. Everything he made was amazing. Today he was in the kitchen well before dinner time preparing a fancy dinner for the two of you. When he finally was ready with dinner he laid your plate on the table. He made asparagus, chicken, peas and carrots and potatoes. He made everything look so pretty you almost didn't want to eat it. When you finally did eat, it was delicious. Everything was a different unique and amazing taste you loved when he cooked. 

Leatherface: This boy could cook some bbq. Cooking wasn't a natural talent but he knew how to work a smoker. You loved chicken and was craving bbq chicken. All it took was one mention and he had a complete meal made for dinner time. It was the best bbq and not to mention getting to see him working outside on the grill was a nice view from your hammock.