He gets in the middle of a sister's fight

Jason: Obviously Kitty scares Jason but nothing scares him more than you getting hurt. Today you and Kitty were arguing and she shoved you and Jason couldn't handle it anymore. He picked Kitty up and despite her screaming and hitting he put her outside on the front porch and closed and locked the door. There was not going to be any cat fights in his house. 

Michael: Michael couldn't stand listening to Kitty yell at you. She practically raised you and he knew she was like your mom but she always told you what to do and set rules and boundaries for you. Today was no different. "You can't cut your hair." she protested. You rolled your eyes and laid down the scissors. Michael huffed and picked them up cutting a chunk out. Kitty and you both gasped but I guess now you had to even it out. 

Ghostface: He would never go there. 

Brahms: You and Kitty never really fought. But when you did it was a FIGHT. Today You were mad about something Kitty did and Brahms thought you were taking it the wrong way. "See even Brahms thinks I'm right." Kitty snapped. "I can't believe you see her side better!" you yelled. "She can't even see her side!" Brahms yelled overwhelmed ultimately leaving everyone laughing due to kitty being blind in the first place. 

Leatherface: As much as Thomas respected Kitty he was growing more and more irritated by listening to her on the phone with you. She was yelling about something you did and Thomas was close by listening. As she went on and on badgering you, Thomas grabbed the phone and ended the call. Then he turned off the phone so she couldn't call back. He finally sighed out and you rolled your eyes with a smile.