Otis Driftwood Oneshot

You stood on the side of the road with your thumb up. Hitchhiking, this was something you never thought you would do. Finally after about an hour a van slowed to a stop beside you. A blonde pulled the side door open with a smile. "Get in." she said. You smiled back and nodded, climbing in and setting your backpack down. 

"Thank you." you said exhaustedly sitting back in the seat. "No problem sugar." the woman winked. "What's your name?" she asked scotting across the floorboard closer to you. "Y/n. And you are?" you answered simply. She stuck her hand out. "Baby Firefly." she said with a growing smile. You shook her hand. "This is Spalding and Otis." she said pointing to the two men behind her. 

"Wait where do I know you from?" you asked tilting your head to the side. "We're those murders that travel the countryside killing innocent hitchhikers." Otis said from the front seat. Spalding elbowed him and Baby had a serious look on her face. "That's it!" you yelled. They all jumped like you were going to try to escape. "I remember seeing you on the news! I loved your outfits!" you said to Baby. Her smile reappeared on her face. 

"Wait wait hold the fuck on. So us killing people isn't what get's your attention, it's Baby's outfits?" Otis said with a scoff. "Well yeah, there are too many people in the world now, we need a new plague." you said, laughing along with baby. After a little longer of driving and you and Baby talking, Otis pulled up to an old looking house and stopped the van and everyone got out. 

They led you inside and you began to wonder if this was where you were going to die. Baby sat you down in the living room and kept talking to her. Otis and Spalding made their way into the room as well. You and Baby were comfortably positioned on the floor, Spalding sat on in the middle of the couch and Otis sat in a chair in the corner. 

"Guys can we keep her?? Please, please, please?" Baby said. "No." "Yes." Otis and Spalding said at the same time. "Oh come on Otis let the kid have a friend," Spalding said looking over to Otis. He glanced at you and rolled his eyes. "No." he spat. "Oh Otis don't be such a grumpy pants. I bet she can do something useful." Baby said looking back to you. "What did you do before y/n?" she asked. 

"I was a pole dance instructer." you said, nervously biting your upper lip. "See!" Baby said with a cheer. "How is that useful?" Otis said throw his arm in the air in question at Baby. She looked over to you with a sly smile and leaned over. "Maybe you can help Otis relax, ya know, enough for him to want to keep you around." Baby winked. You smiled back to her and nodded. 

You looked at Otis with a seductive look and began crawling his way. He gave you a serious look and you got in front of him. You placed one hand on either of his knees and moved your body up his legs until your face was in front of his. He gulped a little bit as you moved your face into the crook of his neck and left small kisses trailing down his chest. 

You turned around and leaned down grabbing your ankles and shook your ass just for a split second before you turned around and climbed on his lap trying to touch him as little as possible. "Now can she stay?" Baby whined. Otis kept quiet with his eyes focused on you. "Maybe she should ask nicely." Spalding said with a laugh, his eyes also watching your trained body and movements. 

You ducked your head down by his ear as you straddled his waist. You put your hands on his shoulders and leaned down a bit. "Can I please stay Otis, I promise I can be useful," you said secutively. "to you." you added in, pulling back with a smile. "F-fine." just get her off of me. He said with a shaking voice. "Yay!" Baby and you cheered as Otis made his way quickly to the bathroom.