Brahms Heelshire Oneshot

You moved in with Brahms shortly after Greta moved out. She knew you lived around the corner and Malcom said you knew about the real Brahms so she contacted you. Of course you were more than happy to help him even though sometimes he could be a little more than overwhelming. 

The more you tried to get to know him the more he pushed you away because you weren't Greta, but you did interest him. Although you had recently gotten him to go around the house without his mask on, he was still a lot to unpack. There were times you thought you had him all figured out and others where he completely surprised you. 

He would listen to you but only after he pushed you to your edge. He liked to see you flustered. With Greta he had to tiptoe around who he really was so he didn't scare her. You already knew who he had become since his parents death and you knew his secrets that Greta didn't know or understand. 

You looked over your shoulder to see Brahms watching you fold laundry. You were folding your clothes on your bed and he was standing in the doorway with one arm reaching up and holding onto the door frame. He knew he was not allowed in your room unless he was invited in. It was the same rule for you and inside the walls. 

"Would you like to come in Brahms?" you asked. He nodded and you tilted your head forward to let him know he could come in. He wondered over to your bed and stood on the other side. He watched your hands fold the clothing and seemed entranced. You turned around to get a basket to put the freshly folded clothes away and saw his hand creeping towards your underwear pile. You slapped his hand away. 

He retracted and sat in the chair in the corner of the room as you began putting your clothes away in the dresser drawers and you felt his eyes on you as you bent over to put some things in the bottom drawer. You heard him stand and walk towards you and when you knew he was behind you, you stood up and turned around to face him. 

He seemed taken back as he wasn't expecting you to do so. "Is there something I can help you with Brahms?" you asked. He shook his head but watched you, his eyes scanning your body. You began taking steps towards him. He knew the rules he wasn't allowed to touch you unless you said so. He began taking a step back for every one you took towards him. 

"What's the matter Brahms, isn't this what you do? Try to make me flustered and uncomfortable? I can do the same thing, because guess what, unike Greta I know what makes you tick." you said with a hint of playfulness on your tone. He tilted his head to the side as if to question what you meant. "I know that if I take my hand and run it through your hair, you'll shiver." you said with a smirk. He nodded. 

"I know that if I put my hand on your forearm, you'll get tense." you said taking another step. He took another one back, nodding. "I know that if I bend over you're going to watch my every move." you said. He was blushed at this point, but still nodding. "I wonder what happens when I get too close." you said as he hit the wall and you finished your sentence right next to his ear. 

He released a sound that only could be described as a strangled groan from the back of his throat. "What's the matter Brahms? Feeling trapped?" you asked with a rise of your eyebrow. His eyes changed and you knew he was about to react. "Do it." you taunted with a smile. He grabbed your neck and spun you so that you were the one against the wall. 

"That's against the rules Brahms." you said swallowing hard but still smiling. He tilted his head again, getting close to your face. "Yeah? So is this." he said pressing his lips to yours roughly at first but they melted into gentle contact. You kissed him back. "Yes, that's very against the rules." you said with a smile, kissing him again. "Rule breaker." he laughed.