Pinhead Oneshot

You sat on a throne of fire. Engulfed in flames your eyes shone red. It wasn't easy being the queen of hell but man was it fun. You did what you wanted and ruled over the most terrifying place in the world. You had a husband sure, Lucifer, but he was gayer than anyone you had ever met and you loved it (This is not meant to be offensive in any way. I just thought it would be a nice touch). He was your best friend sure, but lover, never. 

You rolled your eyes as one of your servants came in. "What?" you barked. You were never a mean person in your mortal life, but it was kind of in the job description. "There is a man here to see you mistress.." the mewling creature said before leaving. The door pushed open and your eyes locked with someone you hadn't seen in ages. 

Pinhead walked in and a smile lit his cheeks into small arches. "I had to come see it for myself, the queen of hell. Who would have guessed it?" he chuckled dryly a bit. "Oh just about four ex-boyfriends and give or take a few jealous women." You said with a laugh, standing to straighten your dress and walk to the man. Your black satin gown trailed the floor in a train and a black tiara adorned your head. 

"My you look gorgeous." he said seemingly breathless. "Gee thanks," you smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Lucy picked it out." Pinhead rolled his eyes. Lucifer never liked Pinhead, he called him boring and said with your charm you could find someone better. Pinhead dipped down and kissed you, biting your lip in the process. "Ooh bad boy." you chuckled darkly lifting your hand causing a stone chair to rise behind him. 

You pushed him into the stone and climbed on his lap. "What took you so long to come see me?" you growled grabbing his collar. "There's a lot to do with the dead you know." he smirked. "Do I ever." you winked causing him to wrap his arms around your waist. "Show me how much you missed me." he said into the skin of your collar bone. "Anything for you." you purred back, causing the flames to make a barrier around the room so no one would be able to interrupt.