Brhams Oneshot

You sat on the couch with your boyfriend. He was impatient as you collected snacks and blankets. While you were out you saw a movie in a store and couldn't help but bring it home. It was basically an overview of Brham's life titled "The Boy". There was no telling what the movie was going to depict or how true the events were going to be. Therefore you relied on Brahms to give his insight to what exactly was accurate and what was thrown in for reviews. 

Assuming Greta, the woman who was his caregiver before, released the information on him or maybe even Malcom, you were interested to see how he had been portrayed. It was a bit alarming to you that no one had come looking for him or showed interest in the mansion in which you were now the owner of. 

You pressed play on the movie and it began, opening with scenes of Greta being hired to take care of Brahms. The beginning of the movie played out slow and while Brham's didn't show great interest, he seemed to be rather focused on Greta. You leaned further away, a tinge of jelaously sparking as he watched her character. He pulled you closer to him, noticing your sudden distance. 

You relaxed more into him as the scene of his parents death occured. He seemed to cling to you subconciously. You didn't expect them to make such a scene of his parents death and saw the pained look on his face as the scene finished. Most of the movie played through slowly for the two of you as you knew the doll wasn't real and that Brhams had been lurking in the walls the whole time. 

As the ending got closer you knew there was going to be something showing the real Brahms. You worried about how he would be portrayed. As Brham's character burst through the wall, attacking the man in one of the scenes you felt Brahm's jump. "I would never be so savage." he scoffed at the blantant disregard for the wall his charcatcer climbed through. You patted his arm understandably. 

When the scene of Greta going through the walls came across you saw Brahm's face flush. "I never made a doll of her. I kept her dress but there was never any doll. There was no need for her to flatter herself." he scoffed again. You could tell he was growing uncomfortable. In the end of the movie it showed Greta and Malcom getting away and leaving the mansion. Brhams shut the movie off before the credits could roll, slightly disturbed. 

"I don't understand why that needed to be made into a movie." he said with an annoyed look on his face. "I guess Greta needed that ten minutes of fame." you said with a chuckle. 'Well at least she could sell a half-true story because she sure as hell couldn't make a grilled cheese." he said bitterly. You leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Would you like me to make you a grilled cheese love?" you asked with a smile. He nodded and you laughed a little bit. In the end it didn't matter what the rest of the world thought about Brahms as long as you had him.