Brahms Heelshire Oneshot

You boyfriend, Spencer, pulled you through the gates of the mansion. Despite your protest he wanted to explore the abandoned mansion. He kicked the door open and you reluctantly followed him inside. He walked around complaining about the wallpaper and how old everything looked. "You know, people died here." he said in an eerie voice. "Yeah, I'm sure they don't appreciate us trespassing." you mumbled under your breath. 

"Maybe you could stop being a bitch long enough to have some fun." he spat out making you swallow your words. He was always so mean. You turned a corner and saw a doll sitting in a chair. You never liked dolls much but this wasn't your house so you didn't get to judge. "Creepy fuck." Spencer said behind you. You gave mind a mean glance, he was always so rude and mean, you didn't understand what made him that way. 

"You know what I'm tired of you ruining a perfectly good night." Spencer yelled at you. "I didn't do anything." you said calmly. "Get out." Spencer yelled shoving you. You fell back and landed on the ground. As he began to walk over to you you heard something. Something was moving in the walls. It was getting closer and closer to the closet in the corner of the room. 

Spender ignored it and grabbed your wrist, jerking you to your feet. "I said get out." he said, raising a hand back. He was about to let it come down on your face when a hand grabbed his wrist, stopping him. You eyes met grey ones. Curly brown hair fell around the frame of the man's face and you watched as he beat Spencer. You didn't stop him despite Spencer yelling for you. The man pulled Spencer out the way you came and soon heard the struggling stop and the front door open and close. 

The man returned in the doorway and watched you as you shook in the corner of the room. "I won't hurt you." he said reaching out a hand. You shied away but he made his way to you anyway. He slowly wrapped his arms around you. "He won't hurt you anymore. What's your name?" he asked, releasing you. "Y/n. What's yours?" you asked. "My name is Brahms." he said with a small smile. If he had a little more confidence behind him he'd have all the charm in the world. 

"As in Brahm's Heelshire?" you asked. He nodded. "But I thought you were dead." He explained everything to you. How he was here alone and how his parents died. You explained everything to him. How your now, ex-boyfriend was abusive and made you live with him because you had nowhere else to go. "Stay here." Brahms said. You thought about it for a minute. You really had no where else to go and why not live in a mansion? You agreed and spent the rest of the night getting to know Brahms and maybe even some cuddling for both of your touch-starved selves.