Beetlejuice Oneshot

"Beej!" you yelled angrily. The ghost appeared almost instantly in front of you. While you were human you were also a paranormal medium so there was more you could see than the average person. "What's up babes?" he asked with a sly smile on his face. "Who is Angelique?" you said bitterly. His face went whiter than normal. "Uh no one, why?" he asked quickly. 

You turned on your heel grabbing your notebook. "She stopped in asking for you. Thought you'd like to know." you said throwing it at him. As a medium you could connect with the dead rather easily, especially when they were in your living space. You felt the steam coming off of you, anger boiling behind your eyes. 

Beetlejuice froze and looked over your notes. "Babe, babes, she meant nothing to me. Old flame. There is nothing new there." he said stuttering over his own words. "Whatever Beej, just get out." you snapped. He began to turn frantic. "Babes no please-" he said quickly. "Beetlejuice I am warning you, leave now before I make you leave." you shouted. He froze at the sound of his full name. You would never say his name, not even on accident, in fear of it sending him somewhere. 

He immediately left, disappearing in a poof of smoke. Once he was gone you broke down in a puddle of your own tears and and sobbed over your ghostly boyfriend. You knew he was always a player but never in a million years expected him to play you. You fell asleep crying and curled yourself into a ball on your bed. 

You woke up to the feeling of someone playing with your hair. It was him. You smiled forgetting your anger for a second until it came flooding back to you. "What are you doing here?" you asked looking away from him. "Babes you have to believe me, she was something to me a long time ago but I haven't messed with anyone else since meeting you. I would never." he begged, holding onto your hand. 

"Say you swear and mean it." you said, not breaking eye contact from him. "Babes I swear on everything, you have to believe me." he said with tears sparking into the creases of his eyes. He was serious, Beetejuice never cried or therefore showed remorse. You nodded, hugging him. "I believe you." you said into his shoulder. He hugged you back, not letting you go for a long time. He couldn't stand the idea of loosing his one and only.