Michael Myers (one-shot)

"Michael please." you followed him pleading. For the few years you had known Michael he wore his mask but lately with as serious as the two of you were, he knew he could trust you. He casually stopped wearing his mask. Only in the house behind closed and locked doors, but he would slip the mask off when he got home to shower and not put it back on. 

"No." he muttered again. Walking out of the room you had plopped into. You wanted to fix his hair. Due to being pushed under that mask every day for years it was always tangled and nasty. He washed it but it wasn't thorough and he showed little interest in doing anything with it. You pleaded with your boyfriend again wielding a brush and detangling spray.  

"You don't understand Michael, you'll be so much more comfortable like this." you said, begging. He turned and looked at you as you threw up the biggest puppy dog eyes you could. He released a huff and looked down at you. He threw his hands in the air and stomped to your bedroom where your vanity sat. He sat in the chair and gestured to his head. "Go ahead." 

Slowly you combed through his roots and worked your way to his ends. Every once in a while something would pull and he would look at you in the mirror with a grunt or a mumble. You finally finished brushing through every tangle and pulled out a pair of scissors. He rolled his eyes and added a brief approving nod. 

You loved his long hair and only really cut a few inches off. You finished it by wrapping all of it into a neat and adorable man bun on top of his head. He looked at himself in the mirror with a weird look. "Do you like it?" He asked. "I don't know.." he lingered off. He got up and walked through the house seeming to walk taller. You began cleaning up the mess. 

As you walked back through the house to look for him you saw him standing in front of the large bay window in the living room, something he never did. He wasn't afraid of looking deranged or someone questioning who he was. He just looked like a normal modern man. He did like it and he embraced it. Lovely.