First time

A/N: Just a heads up this is a more adult imagine but I don't have my 18+ filter on so this is not going to be graphic or detailed, but it is something that I have been asked to write so just know it's not going to be super in-detail. 

Freddie: You were working on your computer getting more and more frustrated with your work by the minute. You let out a groan and got up from the chair and walked to your bedroom. "I wish I could make you moan like that." You turned to look at him and started unbuttoning your shirt. Freddie never moved so fast to help you and throw you in bed. Everything happened so quick and he sure did know how to make you moan. 

Michael: Michael had been having a hard time lately. He was trying to do everything he could to make your life easier and you loved him for that. The thing was, there was nothing you could buy him to make him happy, he had everything he wanted. You knew he was out with Jason and would be home soon so you slipped into lingerie and a robe and waited. When he came home and saw you it was an instant reaction. He threw you over his shoulder and carried you into your room. You've never seen someone tear lace so quickly. 

Jason: You were walking in the forest and it started to rain. You were wearing a white shirt and the more it rained the more see through the shirt became. Jason tried not to look but at one point he looked down and could resist. He pushed you against a tree and it's a good thing there was thunder in the storm, it helped cover a lot of sounds. 

Norman: You were in the hotel with him and you were very bored so you started teasing him. Which was fun for a little bit and then he had enough. He pushed you into one of the storage closets and you were both off shift for about an hour. 

Ghostface: This had been something heavily discussed between the two of you. Surprisingly he was very nervous and was the one that wasn't sure if he was ready. You had assured him you could wait. One day you came home from work and he greeted you at the door with kisses. He told you he was ready and you barely made it to the living room.