How they react *

Jason: He grabbed your face and kissed you all over. So excited. He freaked out and ran around outside forever, there was no calming him down. On top of everything he was so excited to be having a boy. 

Michael: Michael wasn't sure what to think at first. He didn't seem excited or devastated which wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. After a couple of days be began to built in happiness about it and accepted the fact that he was having a baby girl. 

Ghostface: You trembled when you heard the back door shut. "Hey babe where are you?" he called out, looking for you. "Bathroom." you yelled between cries. He walked in immediately concerned. "What happened?" he asked, softly. You pointed to the test on the floor. "We are having a baby?" he asked a smile growing on his lips. You nodded and he screamed making you laugh and be happy at his love for his soon to be baby. 

Brahms: You had kept the paperwork stashed away in your car for over a week now. "Brahms." you called holding the thick stack of papers in your hands. He walked in and seemed confused. You sat at the kitchen table with the papers in hand and slid them across the wooden surface. He tensed. "What is this?" he asked with a monotone voice, flipping to the page with the ultrasound. "Our baby boy." you said looking down. When you looked back up he was crying. "I have so much to get done. He needs a nursery, he needs a swing set, where are we going to get him toys?" he began rambling while he smiled and stared at the ultrasound. "Good God! What are we going to name him??" he yelled with a giant smile. 

Leatherface: Tommy found the test. In fact, that is how he woke you up. He was practically jumping on the bed. "This is crazy, is this for real? Is it mine?" he yelled, bouncing around everywhere. "I am so excited!" he screamed. "Yes it is your silly, he's gonna love you." you said with a sleepy smile. He popped his head back in the door. "He?!" he yelled with the biggest smile on his face and proceeded to run outside and celebrate.