Jason Voorhees One-Shot

You emerged from the tree lining as the view of your cabin came to in the distance. It was pushed all the way back and secluded, even from the other cabins. You smiled as you approached the front door, a bag of berries in one of your hands and the other outstretched to push the cabin door open. 

Stiff summer air faded behind you as the coolness from your cabin filled your lungs. Your body merged into the freshness of your cleaned house and you smiled, seeing Jason standing in the kitchen at the sink. He had just finished scrubbing the counters, he was remarkably helpful with chores and always made sure he contributed. 

You sat the bag of berries down as he turned to you, thrilled to see his love. He wrapped his arms around you and lifted you onto the counter. You had been gone before he woke up this morning, off to do your patrol and bring in some food. He knew your routine as well as you knew his. He leaned his forehead against yours and you felt his short breaths hitting your neck. He was a gentle giant to you, always and only. 

Just a small fluffy Jason oneshot to appease some of you since I have been so inactive. I hit a small writing roadblock and haven't been able to come up with much, don't hate me!