Slasher Awards

This is who I would think would win which of the following awards out of the following slasher boys; Michael, Jason, Ghostface(Billy&Stu), Brahms, Leatherface(Thomas), Beetlejuice and Pinhead. 

Most Protective Boyfriend: Michael. He is protective of what is his by nature and nothing gets in the way of what is his. 

Most Loveable: Leatherface, have you seen this man?? Biggest human teddybear. 

Most Distant: Pinhead, is isn't trying to be cold that is just his nature. 

Most Chaotic: Ghostface, have you seen these two together on a normal day? 

Most Fun: Beetlejuice, you are never going to be bored I can assure you that. He's the ghost with the most. 

Most Cuddly: Brahms, aww our sweet boy. 

Best Kisser: Dare I say it? Ghostface.. they have had the most experience presumably and also.. double-trouble ;)

Best Dom: Michael. POSSESSIVE. Also Micheal is all about control. 

Best Sub: Brahms. He is going to do whatever you say as long as he receives praise. 

Best Switch: Jason. He is down for anything as long as it makes you feel good. 

Best Communicator: Beetlejuice, while he is going to be cracking jokes the whole time he is also very vocal. 

Best Overall Boyfriend: I think the best overall boyfriend would probably be a tie between Ghostface and Beetlejuice just due to overall scoring but also hawt.