// How You Met //

Finn: Your car was in desperate need of new tyres, so once you finally had enough money, you decided to take it to Hummel Tyres and Lube as your friend Kurt had mentioned that it was his dad's shop.
When you pulled up out the front, Finn came to greet you and see how he could help you, and you ended up hitting it off immediately.

Puck: He was sitting outside of a 7/11 looking depressed, trying to get someone to buy him alcohol, when you had stopped in to grab something to eat.
"You're not fooling anyone." You said, smirking at him.
"Not true," He says. "Plenty of people have fallen for it."
You roll your eyes.
"Dude, this is pathetic, just go home." You say, dropping the smirk.
Puck sighs, "Yeah, you're right."
"Do you need a ride home?" You asks, as he stands up.
"Yeah, actually." He says, coming over to your car.
"I'm Noah, Noah Puckerman." He says.
"(Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"

Joe: You had seen him around school, and thought his dreads were super cool, but you didn't quite get what his 'deal' was. That was until you walked into church one day, and saw him. You made awkward eye contact and then smiled at each other.
At the end of service he came up to you.
"I'm Joe." He says, "I haven't seen you here before, but I recognise you from school."
"Hi, I'm (Y/N), I haven't been coming to this church for long, but yeah I remember you from school too."

Sam: You had recently been given a spot on the cheerios and tonight was your first football game you were cheering at. Finn had recently been taken off the football team and therefore Sam was given the position of quarterback. It came to the half-time show and whilst you were doing your routine, Sam couldn't take his eyes off you.
You were too scared to go up to him and say hello, but you hoped that he did.
Just as you had hoped, Sam came up to you at the end of the game.
"Hi, (Y/N)?" He says.
"Hi."
"I wouldn't usually do this," He says. "And it may be the fact that we won the game, but i wanted to come and talk to you."
"Oh, yeah, congrats on winning the game." You say, smiling. he smiles back.
"Thanks. Would you want to go get something to eat at breadstix?"
You could sense how nervous he was as soon as he asked you.
"Yeah, that would be great." You replied, and you both headed towards your car, both knowing that this was the start of something new.

Rachel: You had actually met in the glee club before Mr. Schuester had taken over, while Mr. Ryerson was running the club. At first you were annoyed by her because you saw her as your own real competition, but ended banding together once the inappropriate touching scandal occurred. You both wanted him out.

Santana: You met on the set of the yeast-a-start commercial. You were in charge of makeup. You kept feeling all flustered as you had to get so close to her face, and at point you certainly had a 'moment'. You felt awkward about the moment so you tried to stay out of her way, but that was impossible when she approached you once she was done shooting.

__________

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed this writing this. Glee was such an important part of my life, and I was very excited to start writing this.

Much Love, Will xx