survival show ᵉᵖ⁴

##; | november 07th,, 2017.

nabi just finished the practice performance with her group members

nabi just finished the practice performance with her group members. she was apart of the 4 member team. . .

alongside hyunjin, chan, and seungmin. 

chan had suggested that each group went up and showed off what they had accomplished so far in front of the others.

they were standing side by side and waiting for some of the other members, who watched while sitting on the floor, reactions and opinions.

she played with her fingers that were intertwined behind her back due to her growing nervousness from being the new addition to the team.

they had complimented the group that nabi was in saying they did their practice performance neatly. however, what was good also came with things that had been lacking.

jisung cleared his throat and spoke up, "i heard hyunjin's words very clear this run."

nabi's worry grew quicker the closer it got to her own turn to be evaluated.

she knew she had to do better and only ever prayed that she was improving, but with the harsh comments made to her from jyp about how she was doing didn't make her seem hopeful.

"nabi, you are at risk, right?" jisung asked.

nabi nodded, she was.

"from this performance, you did well, but if i'm being honest," jisung stopped and looked at her with serious eyes, "i think you could work on being confident with your voice."

nabi nodded her head once again, this time in an understanding way. her eyes now moved from looking at herself in the mirror to staring at the practice studio floor.

"shall we move on to the next team?"

chan asked and minho, changbin, and felix stood on their feet.

"i think i could have done better like jisung said, but every time i sang i thought i started great and then i thought that i was doing it wrong so i back down a little bit. i believe that is why it seemed like i had no confidence in my voice."   — NABI SONG.

nabi knew there were some suggestions she could have made that would have been helpful, but with her own worry for her safety in debut, what was it for her to make comments when she was failing?

when the last team began to perform, chan had become a bit sensitive since he was worrying for his own members. by the time the performance ended, chan was giving nothing but helpful tips.