stopped

##; | january 25th,, 2019.

rosey sat alone in the corner of a practice room in indonesia, the group having traveled down to the area following their show in thailand

rosey sat alone in the corner of a practice room in indonesia, the group having traveled down to the area following their show in thailand. she was leaning against the wall, her white sleeve-covered arms resting on her crossed legs.

rosey disliked being in charge of her own vlives. she felt considerably more at ease when there was another person present because they could initiate conversations. as she waited for the live to begin, her mind wandered, her gaze stuck on the rising watching count. in her head, she continuously practice how she would greet the supporters.

comments began to fill the screen, zooming up too quickly for her to make out sentences. her fingers slowed the comment section as she leaned in closer to the screen.

"are you ready for the concert?" rosey read, "oh, yes! i'm really looking forward to it!"

her hand slide back to her lap as she answered the question with a smile. she expressed her excitement at the prospect of meeting their local supporters and expressed her gratitude for their supporters.

rosey's gaze was drawn to a single comment she found in a split second.

"where is jeongin?"

her boyfriend, jeongin, was in a lot of her vlives. he was a source of comfort for her and conversing with him was easy. her gaze fluttered across the room, eventually settling on one of her managers, who shrugged when asked the question.

"i'm not sure. . . he was with me before we started the live, but he went into the room next door to practice," she spoke gently, almost cutting herself off by pulling back her tone.

one of her concerns was stumbling over her korean while speaking; even though she was pretty fluent, it was embarrassing when she made a mistake. she'd be followed by the moment all day.

rosey wanted to spend her time running around, talking, and having fun. it was difficult, however, because she didn't have her members with her. she'd always find herself chasing them, making inside jokes with them, and so on.

her hands came to her face, stroking the white tips of her sleeves on her cheeks. her pout, from missing her members, suddenly evolved into a smile. she was silently laughing at herself for not being able to figure out what do to on her own.

"when the others aren't here, it's not as much fun." when her hands briefly covered her face,, she laughing quietly.

"hi! have you read any fanfic?"

"do you have a twitter account?"

"why are you making an idol look at fanfic? know your limits!"

rosey cocked her head as she read the numerous comments, all of which were related to the same topic. the word that kept repeating was "fanfic".

she was certain she understood what it meant. despite her busy schedule and being the idol in these writings, she came across a few fanfics while scrolling through twitter. some were "fine" to come across, while others forced her to exit the app right away.