late night stops

##; | may 20th,, 2019.

"look at the water!" rosey spoke loudly to her members

she stood at the shore, where the wet sand began. the waves came up close, but pulled back into themselves just enough to keep her shoes dry. her hand pointed out to the wide body of water, getting the attention of her members.

her curly hair was messy from the wind blowing it every possible way. she had her hair pushed to the side, one of her hands holding it out of her face while the other motioned her members over.

the sun was barely out, peeking out of the clouds every now and then. it seemed like a drowsy day, but her members and herself were making the best of all of it.

"the water is pretty, isn't it?" rosey asked hyunjin who joined beside her.

"very." he agreed.

he let out a soft laugh after noticing how excited she was to be on the beach. her eyes lit up at the new scenery and it was making him happy. she always felt the best next to the water.

she crouched down and dipped her fingers in the cold water. as the water ran between her fingers, she quickly rushed to stand up and step back as the water came up further on the sand.

"not my shoes!" rosey complained, the water touching the tops of her new shoes.

hyunjin laughed as the girl threw her arms down to her side in defeat. he let her know that the chances of her running from water successfully was slim and not to wear her white shoes to the beach, common sense.

"what did i tell you?" hyunjin asked, pointing towards her shoes with his drink in his hand.

however, she didn't listen. like usual, she was stubborn when she wanted to be. so she took this fight and decided to wear her white shoes despite being told not to.

she looked up at him with sad eyes. now her shoes were ruined, but that didn't matter nearly as much when she noticed the drink in his hand.

"can i have a sip?" rosey asked.

hyunjin looked at his drink and offered it up to her, "sure."

he held the cup out in front of her and she took a sip from the straw. she always stole sips of hyunjin's drinks, he always had the best choices of beverages. after she tasted his drink, she shut her eyes tightly and stuck her tongue out, it was sour.

"sour?" hyunjin asked with a laugh, pulling the drink back.

"very!"

as the taste began to wash away, she followed behind hyunjin as he walked back towards their members. they explored the surrounding town, stopping in small restaurants to enjoy lunch.

after lunch, the group of four decided on taking pictures at the photo booth out front of tree restaurant. jisung, the fifth addition to their group, had wandered off minutes ago.

the photos came out great, in black and white. rosey got a copy and the other members fought over who the last two copies were going to. rosey got one first because she paid for the photo session.

once the night was coming to an end, the fun started to pick up again. after their long day at the beach and surrounding town, they were on a long road trip back to seoul. at around midnight, they got the chance to stop for some snacks.

though they got to record this short stop at the late night convenience store, their energy was completely drained and the recording seemed tiring. rosey was half asleep when getting off the bus and nearly stumbled off the last step.

when she stepped onto the concrete, jeongin was by her side. his hand rested on her lower back as a way to guide the sleepy girl into the store safely, she rubbed her eyes during the first few steps.

inside the market, rosey made her way immediately to the isle in the back of the building. the chip isle. she was in the mood for some type of honey chip and it's exactly what she picked off the shelf.

she made her way to the counter only to be stopped a few steps in front of the cashier. jeongin held his hand in front of her.

"i'll pay for them." he insisted.

"no," rosey felt around for her card in her pockets, "i have my own money for it."

jeongin shook his head, persistent on paying for her. when she realized she left her card, money, and id in her bag on the bus, she handed the bag of chips over to her boyfriend.

"i'll pay you back."

"no need to."

rosey hit his arm playfully, he never let her pay and never wanted her to pay him back. it was the caring boyfriend within him. she grabbed the chips after he paid and rushed over to the table where hyunjin and jisung sat.

she rested her head in her hands and left the chips off to the side. she wasn't feeling the best after being woken up from her nap.

"are you going to eat?" hyunjin whispered to the girl, tapping her shoulder.

"not hungry, saving it for later." she mumbled into her arms.

rosey dozed off for the next ten minutes as her members ate at the table. the other members were sitting at the green table behind her, jisung urged them to move to the empty seats beside them.

when the ten minutes were up, chan shook rosey's shoulder lightly. her head shot up and she shook off the startled state she was in.

"it's time to get back on the bus." chan said.

rosey nodded, grabbing her chips and following behind the members back to the van. it was a long rest of the night on the way back to seoul.