dating

##; | january 3rd,, 2019.

fans were overcome with emotion as they watched live as jeongin made his move on rosey at the start of 2019

fans were taken aback because not only had an idol taken such a controversial step, but it was jeongin! fans were happy because they don't see this and it's such a despised actions that shouldn't ruin idols. "fans" were outraged that their idol was no longer "theirs".

the two's video went viral minutes after the vlive ended. it was unusual for the kpop community to be present at such a private moment in which idols became couples.

many posts were full of love and support, the fans wanted the two younger ones to be happy. however, while fans were quick to accept the new relationship, management struggled to get it past jyp.

the manager, who was close to rosey, fought hard for the relationship to begin safely in the workplace. with a promise of safety and protection for the idols, the two would be taking a positive step.

it took a few minutes for the manager to bring it to jyp's attention and it took more time for the initial panic to subside. the rookie group was not even a year into their debut and were placed on a "dating ban" for the next two years. the manager made several valid points, including the fact that they would continue to date even if they weren't allowed to... they were in the same group.

jeongin and rosey, who were sitting next to each other outside the office, were summoned. jyp sat behind his desk, hands intertwined on top of the hard wood. as they walked in, the manager rose from his seat and offered the younger children his seat.

the ceo expressed his concerns with such zeal that it appeared as if he was more concerned with the company's reputation than the couple's personal feelings. his speech's conclusion, on the other hand, was exactly what they wanted to hear.

"i have seen nothing but good progress from you two in this company," jyp spoke, "and i will allow this relationship as long as there is no distraction at work."

jeongin and rosey were aware that this issue would arise, but they nodded and agreed with the words spoken to them. the new couple had also agreed the day before that they would end their relationship if it interfered with their daily routines.

the two got out of their seats and bowed to the man in front of them. all they were concerned about now were the two lives they were aware they would be rushing into.

the private life of being together and the idol life of being in a relationship.

though unspoken, both the boy and girl were pleased with their ceo's confirmation. both had pink stains on their cheeks as they walked silently down the hallway beside each other.

they exchanged awkward glances as they approached the door to their dorm.

"how do we tell them?" jeongin inquired.

rosey sighed and shrugged her shoulders. he smiled as he slowly opened the door, noting her nervousness. jeongin held it open for her, waving in front of him, instructing her to enter first.

"isn't that rosey?" jisung made a joke about seeing the girl in the doorway.

when the girl comes to a halt, jeongin's free ha d finds its way to her lower back, urging her in further. rosey heard many footsteps as the other members rushed into the living room as she stepped onto the hardwood floor in the small hallway.

felix's dyed hair stood out as he peered around the corner into the hall. his smile was bright and he spoke loudly.

"look at these two! blushing!" he gestured to the couple.

"stop it!" jeongin replied in english to the older boy, joking around with the others.

rosey was able to successfully avoid the teasing directed at the youngest member of the group. she walked past a few members and sat on the couch's corner. she observed her boyfriend's reaction to the jokes.

chan had been doing the same thing for a few minutes before noticing rosey sitting alone. he sat down next to the girl on the couch and immediately noticed her shyness.

he leaned in close to the girl and whispered to her.

"i'm assuming the meeting went well?" chan asked, smiling.

rosey, startled, turned to face the leader.

"oh, yeah... it did." she smiled, her cheeks warming up once more.

he noticed her tense movements and softer tone as she told him about the meeting. she was shy and even more so lost.

what was she supposed to do at this point? what comes next?

the older boy hugged the girl, which she accepted. the others' attention was drawn to the girl now and they rushed over to her. they started teasing her like they were teasing her boyfriend.

"it's jeongin's girlfriend!"