jeosey vlive

##; | march 11th,, 2019.

rosey and jeongin had always wanted to do a live together and now they have! they decided to hold a vlive together today because they both finished their practice hours at the same time

rosey had finally recovered from her illness, with no more coughs or achy stomach. minho recording the 00' line messing with rosey as she slept backstage was the newly fresh moment in fans' minds as they watched the vlive.

which they kept mentioning in the comments!

she would chuckle at the comments as she waited for jeongin to settle into his seat after he had fixed his shirt. he was dressed in all black with a silver necklace and his red hair stood out.

she was dressed in black leggings and a white hoodie, one of her favorites. her hood was pulled up over her head, strands of hair sticking out along her face, her hands trying to push the strands back into the hood every few seconds.

out of shyness, her sleeve-covered hands hid half of her face. her gaze darted across the room and down the screen as she tried to keep up with the comments.

jeongin began to clap loudly as he stopped moving around and finally left his shirt sleeves alone. his girlfriend was startled and she jumped in her seat as her eyes widened seconds before.

"rosey is feeling better!" jeongin exclaimed, his hands pointing in her direction."

she nodded slowly at him, her side eyes still fixed on her boyfriend. she sat back in her chair and closed her eyes for a moment.

jeongin laughed as he patted the back of his girlfriend's head. his smile was contagious and rosey was wearing one herself right now.

"we have our comeback soon." she said quietly to jeongin.

his hand slid to her lower back while the other pointed to the phone screen, encouraging the shy girl to speak up in front of the fans. her gaze followed his finger and landed on the phone, subconsciously nodding as she spoke.

"we have a comeback soon!"

she leaned against the table, hands tucked against her chest. she played with the white strings that came from her hood. to read any comments, she squinted at the screen. jeongin read them from his phone while gently drawing shapes on the fabric of rosey's hoodie.

"spoiler, please!"

"the teaser came out?"

"are you going to participate in the comeback?"

rosey responded to the comments jeongin mumbled out and if they were too confusing to answer, she left them to jeongin. they informed their fans that they were not permitted to reveal too much about their upcoming song.

"all members will take part in the comeback." rosey nodded, her hands dropping the string, causing the metal ends to clink on the table.

she smiled at the sound and gently pushed herself off the table to sit up straight. jeongin's hand had finally moved away from her back and was now resting on his lap. as she read the comments off in her head, she gave the fans a thumbs up.

the live lasted just over an hour, sixty-seven minutes to be exact.