agreed

##; | january 15th,, 2020.

jeongin knocked on the open door of rosey's shared bedroom as he stood in the doorway

jeongin knocked on the open door of rosey's shared bedroom as he stood in the doorway. she looked up from her boy in confusion, staring as he leaned against the wall.

"rosey?" jeongin started, observing his girlfriend's outfit, "have you seen my white sweatshirt, at all?"

she shook her head quickly.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"positive."

her arms crossed in front of her torso, pretending like that did anything to help with her white lie.

"it looks like you're wearing it." he pointed out and walked closer to her, "i really need that back."

she sighed and turned around in her desk chair. leaning back, she looked up at him with her arms still crossed. she shook her head, refusing to give up the very comfortable sweatshirt she claimed was her favorite.

"i wanted to wear it today." rosey explained.

he ruffled her hair, "i see, but it's cold outside and i want to go to the store to grab snacks."

"i really like this one though!" she said, throwing her arms down and resting her hands in her lap.

jeongin smiled down at her, a sigh escaping his lips despite the look on his face. he was melting at how she insisted on wearing his hoodie, emphasize on his.

"you have more than five of my sweatshirts, i'm sure!" jeongin pointed over to her closet, "why can't you wear one of those today?"

"cause' i love this one." she emphasized the "love".

jeongin was very aware of her liking to that specific white sweatshirt. the other ones that sat in the corner of her bed and in the closet were worn to the best, the one he was asking for was given to her yesterday. it smelled like him.

"please?" jeongin begged.

"does it have to be this one?" she pouted.

"i'll make a deal with you then."

rosey perked up, ready to listen. her fingers tapped at her thighs and she was watching him straighten out his shirt.

"you can keep two of my sweatshirts," jeongin began, "but, every time you want a new one, you have to give one back."

rosey had to think about it, but there was really nothing to think about. as long as she could have one sweatshirt, she would be happy. she jokingly tapped at her cheek, pretending to think.

"okay, deal!" she agreed, her hand extending to shake his hand to seal the deal.

he took her hand in his own and shook it, not letting go and leaning in to leave a kiss on her head. the things he'll do for rosey. . .

"i'm going to take those ones now." jeongin pointed to the pile of his sweatshirts in the corner of her bed.

she nodded, watching him starting to grab his clothes. he held each of them out in front of him for a couple seconds, realizing exactly which hoodies he had lost for weeks now.

jeongin picked up the last hoodie, a sage green one. rosey gasp silently and reached out for the hoodie.

"can i keep that one too?" rosey asked.

"i said you could keep two."

"yeah! this one," she pointed to the white hoodie she was wearing, "and that one!"

"okay." jeongin said, tossing the green hoodie back on her bed.

she watched him leave her room and place his hoodies on the couch to come back for later. he slipped on one of the hoodies, a purple one, and then put his shoes on.

"rosey!" he called for her again, unaware she was watching him get ready to leave, "do you want to come with me?"

she stood up and stood in her doorway, "where are you going?"

"to that store right down the street, i'll buy you something." he offered.

she slipped into her, still dirty, white shoes and shook her head. she declined his offer to buy her something, she didn't need anything.

"you don't need to buy me anything."

"you sure?"

"positive!"

he didn't bug her anymore. she didn't want anything, so he wasn't going to make her buy anything. he opened the door, holding it for his girlfriend to leave first.