supporting

##; | march 7th,, 2019.

rosey listened to all of chan's advice

rosey listened to all of chan's advice. . . but when he told her she had to stay at the dorms to rest, she couldn't.

the boys were getting ready backstage in a small venue where they would soon be performing. rosey did her best to cheer from afar because she couldn't join them. they had no idea that once they were on stage, she would be welcomed backstage.

her illness had subsided and all she had left was a minor cough. sunny, her friend, joined her backstage as her schedule for the next week was cleared.

"don't you think it would have been better to stay in the dorms and watch the show?" sunny asked, handing the girl a bottled water she had politely requested.

rosey shook her head as one of her hands wrapped around the bottle cap to open it, taking a sip and looking at the older one.

"what do you think chan will think?"

rosey shrugged, placing the cap on her cold water and placing it on the table in front of her. with a sigh, sunny sat down down beside the stray kids' member.

the younger girl was wrapped in her white, fluffy blanket, which she had brought from her dorms. it kept her warm in the heavily air-conditioned room. she even told sunny that if she really needed to "rest", she could nap backstage.

she, on the other hand, was energized and ready to take on anything.

the two girls continued to talk about nonsense, such as their current positions and upcoming events. they were unaware that the performance had ended and that the rest of rosey's members were exiting the stage.

once they realized, rosey assured sunny that it always took them a few minutes to get to the back room. she knew because she was apart of the messing around and teasing that occurred after each performance.

with the knowledge that no one would barge into the room for the next few minutes, the two picked up where they left off.

rosey settled into a new position on the back room's couch, cuddled up in her white blanket. sunny sat on the floor mat resting her arm on the edge of the couch beside the younger one's head, listening as she spoke softly to her.

it was only a matter of seconds before rosey fell asleep and left sunny to look after her. when the door to the room opened, the older girl experienced a brief panic that quickly subsided as she recognized who walked in.

stray kids entered their room loudly, drawing cheers from the staff who looked after them. as they realized the black-haired girl sitting on the floor beside their sleeping member, they all fell silent one by one.

chan was not pleased to see rosey sleeping backstage after he had told her to stay in the dorms to rest. she was, however, sound asleep and resting like told.

"she insisted on watching you guys." sunny spoke quietly, pointing to rosey.

"you should have said 'no' when she asked," chan sighed, beginning to relax from the performance.

sunny shook her head, "hey, when rosey is persistent, i can't do much. when she wants something, she gets it."

those words made chan smile and his gaze was drawn to his younger member, who was repositioning herself comfortably under her fluffy blanket. her only reason for moving was because her fellow 00' line members began teasing her as she slept.

minho secretly recorded their antics from the stylist chair he was sitting in, knowing he'd post it on instagram in a string of his fun filter selcas.

she finally woke up as the same-aged members poked her cheeks and decorated her hair with whatever they could find, such as stylist's clips lying around. her hands swatted the boy's hands away and as she fought back, they laughed and teased her.