tired

##; | january 18th,, 2019.

   rosey and her tall black-haired friend, hyunjin, were in the practice room at the company

rosey and her tall black-haired friend, hyunjin, were in the practice room at the company. they'd been there since late morning and it was now early evening.

if she said she wasn't exhausted, she was lying. she just wanted to rest after all the hard work she had put herself though to get everything perfect. it was almost ten o'clock at night and the company was about to close.

they began their practice with the other members of their group, singing along to their group's songs. at this hour of the night, the two had been dancing to random songs and having a good time.

despite her exhaustion, her body was spinning in circles in a playful manner. she danced to the music playing through the speakers. hyunjin watched as the girl glided across the room, her shoes making noise on the hard wood floor.

after his short break, he ended up joining her. his erratic movements caused her to burst out laughing, which she desperately needed after a long day's work. his mission was to always succeed in making her smile.

rosey's body slowly fell to the floor as the slow-paced song ended. she stretched her arms out on the floor and kicked her legs up in the air, her shoes thudding on the floor.

she yawned softly. hyunjin stood over her and she asked him what he was doing when he reached out his hands to her.

"let's dance to one more song!" suggested hyunjin, pulling the girl up.

"i'm tired~" she said with another yawn.

hyunjin waltzed over to the computer and began typing in the songs he wanted to hear next on the playlist. the girl patiently tapped her hands against her thighs as he did so.

"just one more song," he said as he approached the girl, "i promise."

once again, the song was slow. it wasn't a true dance unless it was performed as a duo. they were talking to each other and making jokes, so the atmosphere around them was not quiet. the laughter from each other made the dance a lot more fun.

her smile was something he couldn't pin down. he thought it was lovely and seeing it be because of him was perfect.

this was the most time he was able to spend with the girl since her relationship began with jeongin. he felt guilty because her intention was to dance, whereas his was to get her attention.

rosey's new routine reappeared as the song ended. her body fell to the floor, her limbs stretched, and her feet landed on the floor s loudly. he laughed as he watched her replay the actions and close her eyes.

she remained calmly on the cool floor, breathing softly. hyunjin asked her a question, but she didn't respond. he realized she was sleeping when he kept asking her the same question, hoping for an answer.

he knelt beside the sleeping girl, brushing her hair away from her face.

"you really were tired, weren't you?" he muttered.

hyunjin's hands slid behind the girl's knees and behind her back. he slowly picked her up and carried her to the couch in the practice room. when she was settled on the black couch, he took her fluffy tan jacket and wrapped it around her.

the boy had no intention of leaving until the company had closed for the night. he wanted to work on a few verses of their group's songs. he kept the noise as low as he could, hoping she wouldn't wake up.

"cute~" hyunjin whispered as he peeled over at her figure.

he was concerned about the motivation behind his actions when he was with her. instead of "fighting" for her attention, he wanted to enjoy his moments with her.