explanation

##; | january 29th,, 2019.

the eight boys arrived at the hospital in record time

the eight boys arrived at the hospital in record time. they sat in the waiting room, which was jam-packed with other people. some were rushing through the doors, either to check in on loved ones or to get over a simple cold.

they were informed that rosey had been admitted to the hospital at approximately 2:47 in the morning. there was no explanation given as to what happened, who was with her, or if this was the fault of someone else.

nurses informed the leader, chan, that rosey was settled in a room and shortly after rosey began describing her pain as dizziness.

"wait. . . she was brought here in the middle of the night?" chan asked.

"technically, yes." the nurse said, reassuringly.

chan returned his attention to the others who were listening in on the conversation. his expression was befuddled.

"what was she doing out past midnight?"

jisung, who was looking at the oldest, shrugged his shoulders. jisung's initial thoughts were that she was out with a few of the twice members to have fun and walk around when no one was looking.

"was she by herself?" hyunjin raised his voice.

"i'm not completely sure," the nurse spoke to the younger boy, "but we were told that when the police arrived, she was the only one at the scene."

the boy's heart sank into an indescribable state of panic. it was terrifying to think that rosey had stepped outside of her normal self and was walking around alone and even more terrifying to think that someone had left her there alone.

the nurse looked back up at chan and placed her hand gently on his arm, "why don't you follow me."

after telling the others to stay put, chan began to follow the nurse as she turned around. the king corridor leading to rosey's room felt like it was closing in on him.

"could you give a rundown of what you believe happened?" chan inquired, from behind the women.

the two came to a halt in front of the closed door, the nurse's hand on the silver knob. she sighed as she looked at chan again before opening the door.

"if you really want to know what i think happened," the nurse let out a long sigh, "i think she was attacked."

chan was perplexed. why would she have been attacked in the first place. his thought were racing faster than they had been before he learned she was in the hospital.

"attacked? by who?"

"the police are trying to figure it all out, if it was an attack. however, based on the bruising and minor cuts she has, it is not something she would have acquired from a fall or similar incident."