miracle

##; | february 18th,, 2019.

three weeks had passed since the initial incident that occurred to rosey

three weeks had passed since the initial incident that occurred to rosey. for the last few hours, she had been curled up in her bed, watching random youtube videos she had come across.

"rosey! you're going to be so happy!" yelled a voice from the other side of the door.

the door to her room had opened quickly, revealing felix standing behind it.

she sat up in her bed and pushed her body back against the wall. her phone had been turned off and she was passing it back and forth between her hands.

"why?" rosey asked.

"you," she exclaimed, pointing to her with a pause, "are able to take your bandages off today!"

her eyes widened with joy. the phone she had been playing with had fallen into her lap and she began to feel her bandages.

"i can? now?"

felix nodded as he sat beside her. he observed as she became hyper and began unwrapping her inner arms. he took the used bandages from her and balled them up for later disposal.

they both looked over the now healed cuts. there were very faint scars and the majority of the cuts healed with no scars left behind. her smile widened as she moved her gaze from her arms to felix.

it gave her a sense of freedom. no more worrying about changing bandages or hearing the constant question of whether or not she changed them.

"how do you feel?" he asked.

"it feels like my arms are free." she said as she shook her arms playfully in front of her.

they both laughed quietly to each other. felix smiled at her delight and rose from her bed, holding the balled-up bandages in his hand.

rosey was celebrating in her own mind, even though there would be no congratulations from fans because they didn't know. this was the most exciting thing that had happened to her since she had gone on hiatus.

"honestly, this is so refreshing!" rosey exclaimed to the boy.

while walking to the other side of the room, he continued to smile at her words. he tossed the bandages into the small trash can in the corner. as he returned his gaze to her, he noticed how she was running her fingers over the scars that had been left.

"make sure you keep taking care of them." he informed.

she gave a nod.

this had to be rosey's happiest moment of the year. finally, she would be able to return to the stage with her members.